Chapter 8

"So boy problems, huh?" Lauren smirked.

"Yeah, totally. I mean, so many." I said with a laugh.

"Seriously, were you trying to avoid me?" Lauren asked curiously.

"No..'course not." I stammered.

"Hope not," Lauren said as she licked her lips and bit her bottom lip as she sent me a wink and walked out.

Shit. She has a boyfriend, what the hell is she trying to pull?!

"What was that?" Claire said as she I saw her pop out from behind the door.

"Nothing."

"Didn't look like nothing. Tell me, Camila. Do you care for her?" Claire asked as I held my breath.

"I...do. I don't know why," I sighed.

"Then don't let her ruin her life, you care for her and she obviously cares for you. She has a boyfriend and if she did, she'd respect you. You're my "girlfriend" for whatever time you need as of now." Claire stated as I gazed at her.

"How much time do I want?" I asked.

"Time to realize she does fancy you, you'll see."

"We're not doing this, she doesn't. Does she?"

"Oh if you're curious, I'm serious. Hey, that rhymed but anyways, she'll get jealous whenever I'm around. Hell, she already gets jealous but this is like a step ahead."

"Fine, you'll see, she doesn't like me girlfriend."

"I'm going to prove you wrong, girlfriend." Claire said with a wink as she went to her bunk.

"Guys! Get your stuff packed, we're going in the hotel until the actual tour starts and our poor driver must be irritated to be waiting here since he has to park out back." I called out as I heard rambling start in the bunks.

I gathered my stuff as we all finished up and went out to the hotel and inside.

"Ah, are you three Austin's stage crew?" A woman asked as I nodded.

"Here are your room keys, enjoy the stay." She said as I grabbed three cards and smiled at her as we entered the elevator, going upstairs.

We went to the room and entered inside as we put our bags down.

"Two beds, who's with who?" George said.

"I'm with Claire, George, you'll get your own." I said as he nodded setting his stuff down on the left bed by the window.

Claire and I set our stuff down as George went to the bathroom to change.

I turned and saw Claire looking at her bottom lip in the mirror.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"No, just checking out the tattoo I got a couple days ago." She responded a bit muffled.

"On your bottom lip?" I said walking towards her.

"My gums, here look." She said as I cupped her face and she opened her mouth but kept her teeth clenched.

I put my thumb on her lip and tugged it down a bit to see an infinity sign. She was taller than me by a couple inches so I didn't have to lean down or anything.

"Oh, that's hot. You're so going to get your boy with that," I winked staring at it.

She smiled as I noticed some words.

"What are those words inside of the left circle, your right." I said as Claire thought for a bit.

"It says-"