Chapter 18

"You should've seen it, they were all practically cheering!" Lauren exclaimed as I smiled at her.

Lauren was on FaceTime, explaining how the interview went and how the interview reacted and such.

"That's amazing," I grinned at her as her eyes gazed at me.

"So, how's college?" She smiled.

"Uh...interesting."

"Oh, really?" Lauren asked amused as I nodded, giving her a cheeky smile.

"Really really."

"Want to explain how it went?" Lauren laughed as I stifled a laugh.

"It's been just the first day but oh! I met a girl and-"

"That doesn't sound good." Lauren said as her eyes darkened.

"No, no, no. Let me finish, Lo!" I exclaimed as she smiled and rolled her hand, motioning me to continue on with my sentence.

"Okay, so I met a girl and she literally has the biggest crush on you. She told me that she wants to have a threesome and-"

"You're friends with her?" Lauren laughed as I pouted.

"Let me finish, Lo!"

"Fine, fine. Sorry, baby. Go ahead."

"Yes I am friends with her and It'd be interesting if you met her, you know because-"

"You want me to meet the girl that wants to have a threesome with us?"

"Lo! You did this but when I see you, I'm not kissing you for a day. That's right." I stated smugly.

"What! I'm sorry." Lauren pouted as I looked away to the side.

"Don't use that face on me!" I exclaimed with a sigh as I finally looked at her.

"Hey Laurenza!" I heard Normani's voice as I saw Lauren's head turn.

"Hm, Mani?"

"Brad wants to see if y'all can hang."

"Uh...I'm kind of.."

"Go ahead!" I chimed in as Lauren stared at me.

"What?"

"Go ahead. Go hang out with him, it's cool. I need to get started on my project anyways. I'll text you, okay?" I said as Lauren sighed,defeated. 

"YEAH, we can hang!" Lauren yelled over to Normani as Lauren then looked back at me and blew me a kiss.

"You're so cute." I commented.

"You are. Now, get your lazy ass started on that thing, Camz." Lauren said in a demanding tone as I smiled.

"You're so romantic. I'll talk to you later."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

-

I sat up in my bed as I blinked a couple of times. I realized that I had fallen asleep and I saw my drawings laying next to me on my bed sheets and my pencils were lazily laying on top of them.

I got up and changed into some decent clothes, well to me they were decent, and I grabbed my phone and my car keys.

I walked out of my room and went inside's Isabelle's as I saw her on top of a girl with her lips latched onto her neck as the girl's face showed an expression of pleasure.

Isabelle noticed the door open and looked up at me as she smiled innocently at me. "Yeah?"

"I'm going out for a bit, okay?"

"Mhm. Remember to bring me my-"

"Coffee? I know I got you!" I exclaimed as she smiled happily and went back to what she was doing as I closed the door.

-

I grabbed my food and didn't forget to bring the coffee as I checked my phone and realized Lauren still hadn't texted me back after about half an hour.

Calm down, Camila. Let her have her fun. I put the stuff on the belt as it moved towards the cashier as he rung my stuff up.

"32 dollars exact." He said as he looked up at me.

"You're the girl from the magazine! Holy shit!" He exclaimed as I furrowed my eyebrows. I looked at his name tag and saw that it said "Shane". Do I even know a Shane?

"What?" I asked, confusedly.

"THE MAGAZINES." He exclaimed as he then scoffed. He went out of his little compartment as he walked towards a stand and grabbed a magazine. I saw him flip through some pages and finally settled on one as he came back behind the counter and showed me the magazine.

"See?!"

LAUREN JAUREGUI DATING A PAP? THINGS DON'T SOUND LIKE THEY'LL END WELL.

"What the fuck?" I said aloud as he shrugged.

I gave him two twenty dollar bills as he opened cashier and was about to hand me the change when I refused and told him to keep it.

"Thanks," I said as I grabbed my bags and walked inside my car as I put them in the back seats of my car.

I went and sat in the front seat as I started it up. I sat there for awhile as Lauren still hadn't texted me back yet.

I went on my phone and searched up the whole ordeal that I had saw on the magazine as I sighed.

I saw one that caught my eye as I saw it was a post from my old job's website.

I clicked on it as I skimmed through what it said.

Camila Cabello worked for us, Cash INC. She indeed helped in getting us information on things about the Austin tour. This was irregular for her to date a celebrity but that's why she had to be fired. Breaking the rules is not exceptional even if she was one of our top notch paps.

FIRED? I quit that fucking place. I was angered, how could someone lie trying to destroy my image? It looked bad enough since it practically meant that I was spying on them for the Austin tour.

I put my phone down as I started to drive out of the parking lot when someone appeared in my headlights as I yelped and stopped. I opened the door as I saw Brad.

"Surprise!" He exclaimed as I glared at him.

"You almost gave me a fucking heart attack, you dick."

"I'm sorry! I thought I just would surprise you!" He laughed as he hugged me.

"Brad Smith, you are something.' I said as I hugged him back.

"What are you doing here?"

"Uh......shopping?" He gave me a "duh" look as I nervously laughed.

"Yeah....haha...I knew that.." I trailed off as he gave a hearty laugh.

We finally pulled away from our hug as I saw that he was still holding his bags. "Where's that pretty rad motorcycle of yours?"

"Home. Decided to go out for a run and eventually made my way here."

"Need a ride? It's pretty fucking dark." I laughed as he looked around at his surroundings and he also looked up to the sky.

"Oh, yeah, sure. I didn't actually notice how dark it was." He said with a shrug as he got in the car.

$:@/)/&//&/$\¥€\\¥€\¥\€£\€\

A/N: hey; 1133 words. I'll try to write a bit more, see y'all next time! ;)