Chapter 9

"Go check on Laurenza." Dinah said as I nodded, getting up. It's been an hour since she's left and she said "maybe later."

I grabbed a cardigan as I put it on and held it tightly to my body.

I walked out and knocked on the door as the door opened to reveal a red eyed, stuffy, sobbing Lauren.

"I-I thought you were Dinah, I'm sorry." Lauren apologized as she tried to close the door but I stopped it with my hand.

I walked inside and closed the door as she tackled me with a hug.

I stumbled back and fell down as I felt the wall behind my back as I laid on it with a crying Lauren in my arms.

"What's wrong?" I said as I played with her hair.

"Luis..he cheated on me!" Lauren sobbed as she grabbed onto my shirt and nuzzled her head in my neck.

"He's a fucking idiotic potato." I said as I felt her giggle in my neck as her breath sent me into an almost paralysis because of how much I liked it. I liked her giggle, I like the way her breath hits my neck.

What am I saying?!

"Lauren Jauregui IS an exception." Those words ran through my head as I noticed her breathing slow into a calm manner as her head fell into my neck.

"Goodnight to you too," I whispered as I decided I should get up.

Her grip on me tightened as I stayed put. "Please stay right here. Please. Camz." Lauren said so softly that it made me melt as I nodded and tightened my hold around Lauren as I kissed her forehead.

And in that moment, I regretted being a pap. I knew there were many more regrets to come, I just knew it.

-

I found myself waking up on the ground with Lauren in my arms as I saw an alarm over and checked the time as I saw it was 5 am. I checked the beds and saw Normani and Ally sleeping in a bed and Dinah in the other bed as I carefully picked Lauren up and put her down on the bed by Dinah as I put the blanket over her and quickly left the room.

Why didn't any of them wake me up?!

I walked over to my room and opened it as I closed the door and laid on the bed. Claire was still sleeping as I carefully turned over to grab my phone from the top of the dresser as I checked my email.

----------------------------------------------

From: Cash INC

To: Camila Cabello

Subject: TWITTER!!

Camila, one of the girls from Fourth Pulse posted a picture of you holding Lauren and sleeping on the ground with her. CARE TO SHARE ANYTHING? This could get your mission terminated. TERMINATED. She can't be your girlfriend, you being here, for many years, I thought you'd already know, learn. I want you to avoid Lauren a little more. You're there to do a job, you're paparazzi and she's a celebrity. Imagine her finding out. Good bye, Miss Cabello.

Steve Cash

----------------------------------------------

-

After that email, I avoided Lauren. I've avoided her for two weeks. We've started the Austin Mahone tour.

I even wrote a small story about Lauren and James and sent that to Steve.

Lauren kept trying to talk to me as I kept my focus on Claire and George whenever she was there.

Lauren had approximately sent me 15 emails apologizing in depth and asking about what she had done which upset me, she didn't do anything. She texted me but decided to resort to email since she knew I saw all my emails.