Chapter 7

A day before the flight, I told George and Claire to come over to my house with their bags.

I walked outside as I saw Lauren outside with Luis sitting on the ledge of the sidewalk.

I saw a black car turn and I also saw that it caught Lauren's and Luis's attention as it swerved into the front of my driveway and the two walked out.

"Are you guys trying to be slick with this?" I motioned to the black car that instantly drove away as the bags were set down.

"No, no, George was just being an idiot and wanted to look cool driving around here like we were important and shit so he asked Steve to bring us a car around." Claire glared at George as he laughed loudly.

"Hello," I gave George a hug as I then gave Claire one.

Claire held on a little longer and leaned into my ear. "Does Lauren Jauregui seriously live right next to you?"

"Yeah and she's been flirting with me but I mean I guess it's harmless flirting but I'm a paparazzi, she's be pissed if she found out. In fact, her boyfriend is sitting right there by her." I whispered back as I held her waist.

"I can feel them staring at me...shit, why not give them something to look at?"

"Give them wha-"

I was cut off when she quickly brought me off my feet as she threw me over her shoulder.

"What are you two doing?" George whined.

"I'm carrying in what's mine! You got to learn, George. Can you hand Camila my bags?" Claire said as he laughed but nodded giving me her bags.

I felt Claire slap my ass and laugh as we went in the house.

The thing about friends that acted gay with you even though you two weren't actually gay with each other was they didn't care what people would say, they would hold hands with you and such and didn't really care.

Claire set me down on the counter as she sat on a stool by it.

"How's that for something?" Claire smirked.

"She's going to question me more now, thanks Claire." I said as she winked at me.

"How's your boyfriend?" I smirked.

"He's not my boyfriend!" She gaped at me.

"But you want him to be," I retorted.

"Well yes,"

"Then what are you waiting for?! George, tell her she should go for the guy!" I exclaimed as George looked at me, startled.

"Huh, what? YEAH, go for the guy!" He said enthusiastically and then looked back down on his phone, leaning against the open doorway.

"He probably doesn't have an interest in me," Claire interjected.

"A beaut like yourself? That's nonsense, go for him." I smiled.

"He asked me on a date a couple of days ago," She muttered as I smiled.

"Did you say yes?"

"I told him I'll think about it!" She exclaimed.

"Oh my, this is too late. Tell him you will, after the Austin tour." I said.

"But what if-"

"He asked you, he's interested in you." I said as she smiled.

"Thanks, Camila." She grinned as she kissed me on the cheek.

"Okay, so I was wondering if you all wanted to buy new blankets and pillows for our bunks? They said we should get on that for the tour bus." I said as George smiled.