Chapter 15

"Lauren...you...you have a life if you do this. I have my job and that's it for me. He finds out and I'm done for, Lauren. Of course, I want to be with you but I have complications if I do." I said softly.

"You know what? I'm trying so hard to do this with you because I really think we could be something and after all your paparazzi adventures? Really? I'm done, Camila. Tell me when you can actually "man" up to your problems." Lauren snapped as she got up and walked away.

"Lauren. Please don't do this."

"I'm not the one doing this. You are." Lauren lastly said after she went out and slammed the door shut.

I gritted my teeth and grabbed a pillow as I angrily screamed into it before throwing it angrily.

You're so fucking stupid, she was right there and she was trying.

I dragged myself upstairs as I plopped down on my bed and angrily sobbed until I fell into a deep slumber.

-

"Babe." Isabelle called out as I lazily opened my eyes.

"Fuck, I'm not in the mood, Is." I grumbled as I covered my head with a pillow.

Isabella grabbed the pillow and put it to the side and sat down on my bed.

"What happened?" Isabelle asked.

"I made a mistake. My fucking mistake was ever being a fucking paparazzi." I said as I felt tears well up at the corner of my eyes.

"Aw baby, don't put yourself down." Isabelle said as I sat up and stared at her and she gave me a hug.

"What happened last night?"

"Lauren confessed on having feelings for me."

"Did you say it back?"

"Yeah."

"Then why are you crying?"

"I told her it was wrong."

"WHAT, why?!"

"Being a pap is the only job I have. She's a celebrity, it's not right."

"I'm going to give you some top notch A plus advice right now. You fucking quit being a paparazzi and look more towards your painting skills and writing skills." Isabelle said as I raised an eyebrow.

"My what?" I asked, confused.

"You don't remember? Camila, you're a fucking genius. Have you ever checked the guest room's closet? I'll be back." Isabelle said.

-

Isabelle came back with a box as she sat down and put it on my lap.

"Look inside, your mind is pretty fucking amazing."

I opened the box as I saw paintings and drawings.

"I..I don't remember ever actually drawing these." I said as I looked at each of them, taking them out one by one. Each looked like they had a story attached to it.

"I know. It's because you weren't sober when you made these."

"What?"

"When you were drunk, you'd stay up at night and draw or paint until you fell asleep. You stopped doing this two years ago whenever you got drunk. They just...stopped. I kept them all in a box. I suggest you try painting sober and try to make a living out of this. My dad even knows some amazing painters that he buys from, I could introduce your painting to him." Isabelle said as I felt tears start to well up again.