Chapter 29

"No, she can't have! Chris, she was suppose to leave today night! Where is she?!" I exclaimed as I looked over his shoulder.

"Camila...I thought you two already said your goodbye's a couple days ago. That's when she was doing them, I'm sorry...she left already." Chris gave me a sad look as I looked down and dwindled my thumbs.

"NO! She couldn't have. Why did she leave? She didn't say good bye to me! This isn't fucking fair! I can't let her leave for ten months like this. Chris."

"Camila...I wish there was something I could do to help. But, Lauren has her own thoughts. I don't control her, I'm sorry, again. I'll text her and tell her to talk to you and convince her, but that's all I can really do." Chris said as he frowned, I knowingly nodded as I turned around and trudged back home.

There was no point now. She was gone, physically. She could've already been on a plane to Europe or Mexico by now.

If she can move on just like that, then so can I.

-

Eleven months later.

I touched up the colors in my painting as I finally set my paint brush down. Finally.

I took my phone out as I sent Isabelle's dad a text that I was done with my next painting.

Oh yeah, Isabelle and Liz were officially dating now, they've been dating for several months. The two gave up their up late one night stands and focused on each other.

I had received my college degree and had a main job with Isabelle's dad.

The paparazzi laid off on me after they stopped seeing Lauren and I together. That was their last article, ever, about me. Lauren Jauregui and Camila Cabello completely off. No kissing, no talking.

That was quite true, which was even more sad.

---------

First month of the out of the continent tour, I tried contacting Lauren but she wouldn't ever reply. She stopped the contact, Dinah would tell me that Lauren had said she was unsure and scared to contact me once more.

Second month of the out of the continent tour, I tried contacting her still but fewer times now. She still didn't reply.

Third month of the out of the continent tour, I sent a letter towards the hotel they would be at for two days. Dinah had received it and handed it to Lauren, only to be crumpled up and shoved in her bag.

Fourth month of the out of the continent tour, I called Lauren and heard a quick 'hello.' I thought she finally would contact me until I talked. I guess she just answered and didn't look at the caller ID because once my voice was heard, a beeping sound was heard. She had hung up on me.

Fifth month of the out of the continent tour, I watched Lauren find someone. I watched her start a tour with another girl group. The interviews...YouTube videos....small hand contact...the flirting with the other girl...Caitlin...I was upset.

Six month of the out of the continent tour, I stopped trying to contact her. I just felt like a damn stalker now trying to constantly contact her and see what she's doing when she obviously wants completely nothing to do with me.

Seven month of the out of the continent tour.... I gave up. I kept her out of my mind, I didn't even want to hear about anything about her. I was done.

....

The end of the ten months, I guess I couldn't believe it when a knock on my door came. I guess I couldn't believe it when I was sitting down on the couch and Isabelle, the one who had answered the door, went over to me and told me that it was Lauren outside.

I would have never guessed, she'd be the one trying to contact me.

It's been a month since Lauren's been home and trying to contact me....and whenever I go to grab the mail, a new postcard from a different place was there.

It always made me smile when I saw one, she still remembered...but why didn't she ever contact me?

Now, right now, I was grabbing some mail as I saw another postcard.

I looked at it as I saw her face on it. I stared at it as I looked at the back of the postcard to see a little note.

Camz, I know this is different.....hear me out. This is a postcard from me. Me, I miss you. I'm sorry. I didn't contact you for the whole tour because I knew you could have better. I knew you we wouldn't work out if I was so far away. I'm so sorry. I want you to forgive me, I need you. You're someone I can't lose, Camz. Look up, now.

I looked up and saw Lauren a few feet away from me with one of her radiating smiles.

I smiled back at her and knew we would be...just fine. And that's all I really needed.

-------

"Camz! Get your ass back here!" Lauren exclaimed as she tackled after me.

"Lo! I'm sorry!" I exclaimed. I had accidentally knocked her pie over, well, more like "accidentally" knocked her pie over as she was eating it and some of it went on her face.

"Now, lick it off." She smirked as she went closer to my face.

Are we dating? No, no...we weren't. Lauren and Caitlin were still together, that was the safe way. Both Lauren and I knew that. She'd still be my first love. It was true, she was.

Our faces were close by each other's as I saw her radiating smile. The smile she had on at the moment was one of the truest forms of happiness that could be seen on her face.

It was melancholy to know someone else was making her smile like that. But, she was happy. I was happy...for her.

This is how it would be...me having a platonic friendship to someone I'm attracted to. But, that's just how life happens sometimes.

Sometimes there is no happy ending, probably even more since I was a hidden paparazzi.

Oh.....thank god for that job, I thought to myself as I watched Lauren's cheek turn red from the amount of her excessive smiling.

Even though I didn't have her romantically which I wish I did, I'm happy enough I still have her in a way.

/)/&:)&::)&::)\£\£\£|€|£|€||

A/N:......THE END. I might make an epilogue so watch out for that! But...there we go, this is it. Thank you everyone for reading, I love y'all. :)

BUT AW camila :(

(P.S. that epilogue could have them be together...or not together at all.) ;):