Chapter 10

"So, did you and Lauren do anything?" Dinah asked as we sat in the top part of the stadium they would be performing in tonight.

"Hm?" I looked at Dinah.

"Last night, this morning."

"No. We didn't. We just watched movies."

"I know you like her, Mila." Dinah commented as I shrugged.

"I can't. I'll get booted from here if my boss ever finds out something like that. That's why I kept distance beforehand and I know he'll send undercover paparazzi to check up on me. He'll expose me too if he had to. Expose me having a fling with Lauren or whatever." I explained.

"Look dawg, I know you're going to eventually fall for her hard. Pero, are you going to be able to stop anything from happening between the two of you?" Dinah asked as I dwindled my thumbs.

"That's the thing, I don't know."

"Well, get yourself together girly! Listen to yourself, expect the consequences too, though. Oh look, here comes your future girlfriend." Dinah said as she nodded her head up towards the stairs as I turned my head and saw a smiling Lauren.

"She's not my future girlfriend, DJ." I gave a nervous laugh.

"Mhm...whatever you say sweetheart.....hi Laurenza!" Dinah grinned widely.

"Hey, what are you two doing up here?" Lauren asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"What does it look like girly? We're making out and making our future wedding plans while doing so." Dinah sassed.

"Oh shut up, Dinah." Lauren laughed as she put her hand on Dinah's mouth.

"Camila wants you to be here future girlfriend." Dinah whispered as Lauren removed her hand wondering what Dinah had said as I hit Dinah on the arm.

"Dinah!" I exclaimed.

"What'd she say?" Lauren asked as Dinah smirked.

"You covered my mouth, you obviously didn't want to know the words I was saying. Anyways, I have to go talk to Normani, so I'll leave you two alone! Have fun." Dinah winked as my eyes widened and I tried to get a hold of Dinah's hand but she ran away from me before I could.

"Hey," Lauren smiled as she sat beside me.

"Hi," I returned her smile.

"So...how bout that friend date later?" Lauren asked.

"You don't have a show tomorrow?"

"I do but the bus isn't leaving until 1 am, so I guess that's a yes." Lauren grinned widely.

"Fine, since you keep asking about doing this friend date." I said as she smiled. She put her hand on my thigh and gripped it getting up.

"I have to get ready now, I'll see you tonight at 11, meet me in my dressing room." Lauren said as I nodded.

She walked away and I sat there awhile as I waited and decided to watch their soundcheck.

-

I waited in her dressing room at 11 as she entered it and I got up.

Claire and George were already in the bus, sleeping.

"You look beautiful as always, you ready?" She asked as I nodded.

We walked to a restaurant that was right around the corner from the venue as she was instantly let in with a table since she was Lauren Jauregui.

We both ordered as she stared at me.