Chapter 6

After dropping Lauren off at her house, I went home and saw a random girl in the kitchen.

"You with Isabelle?" I asked as the brown eyed girl nodded with a smirk.

"Hey Camila, seems you've met Rachel." Isabelle said coming from upstairs.

"Were you at a club tonight?" I questioned and she gave me a dumbfound expression.

"Aren't I always? Rachel, you can wait upstairs." Isabelle said as Rachel kicked herself off the counter and made her way up.

"Now, Lauren Jauregui." Isabelle stated as I stared at her.

"What about her?" I asked.

"Are you having sex with her? That'd be hot as hell. She's hot as hell. How'd you score her?"

"I'm not having sex with Lauren Jauregui." I chuckled as I started putting stuff away.

"She stared at me like I was meat, I'm sure she's attracted to you in someway," Isabelle stated as I shook my head.

"She's got a boyfriend anyway,"

-

The next morning, I barely got sleep because of all the moaning that came from Isabelle's room and let me tell you, most of the moaning wasn't coming from Isabelle.

I woke up early anyways seeing all my bags were packed as I went outside to grab the mail.

"Hello, sleepyhead." I looked up and saw Lauren standing there in some pajamas with messy hair.

"Hi," I muttered as I grabbed the mail.

"How was your night?" Lauren asked.

"It was...nice, how was yours?"

"Same as well, why don't we go and hang out today?" Lauren asked as I eyed her.

"Camila! I need your help," Isabelle called out from the porch with ruffled clothes and incredible sex hair.

"Hm?" I asked as Lauren was staring Isabelle down.

"She won't leave." Isabelle whined.

"Oh, is your usual plan not going very well?" I teased as she frowned.

"She's a tough one, alright. I need you to make out with me." Isabelle said as I groaned.

Lauren stared at each of us, amused.

"Fine, I'll be there in a bit." I said as she grinned widely.

"Thanks babe, you're the best, you know that?!" Isabelle smiled walking back in the house.

"You're just going to say yes to her just like that?!" Lauren exclaimed with jealousy in her voice.

"She needs some help to remove a clingy girl from our house and I'm not dating anyone, so no trouble. If I was dating someone, I would never do that." I shrugged at first and then gave a serious tone.

"Oh. So you help your friends with this kind of stuff? Because I mean we're friends and-"

"Shut it, Jauregui. One might think you're flirting when you have a boyfriend, I should go now since I need to help her. If you want, you can stay out here and watch the girl run out furiously." I nonchalantly said as she turned red and gave a small laugh as I walked back inside.

"Let's get this over with," I told Isabelle who was leaning against the stairway.

Isabelle and I walked in her room as I heard the sink running in the bathroom.

The knob started jiggling so Isabelle crashed our lips together as we kissed in sync. Isabelle deepened our kiss by putting her hands in my hair and bringing me closer.