Chapter 5

"Goodbye, Lauren Michelle Jauregui." I simply replied as I made my way out.

"No, stay. Camz, c'mon." Lauren said as she pulled me back down to the seat.

I glared at her as a voice came from behind me.

"Would you two like anything to drink?" The woman with the cart asked as we shook our heads.

"Might I say, you two are a cute couple." The woman smiled as Lauren hugged me from behind.

"We're no-"

"Thank you, we appreciate the compliment." Lauren quickly said as the woman smiled and left.

"You suck, you have a boyfriend." I said.

"Looks like she didn't know that," Lauren said still holding onto me.

"Hey...you can let go of me now, Lo." I said as she blushed and let me go.

"So, Karla, how's your day been?"

"Horrible, woke up in the morning to be accused of being someone's girlfriend." I groaned as she hit my arm playfully.

"Many people would die for me to be their girlfriend." Lauren winked.

"Would you die to be my girlfriend?" I asked batting my eyelashes.

I saw Lauren gulp as she opened her mouth and closed it again.

"You can...go back to your seat now." Lauren muttered as she hid her face with her hands.

"Alright," I laughed as I went and kissed Lauren's cheek and got up going back to my seat. I knew it would make her flustered.

"Where were you? We're about to land." George said.

"Yeah, yeah." I said as I put my seatbelt on.

-

"Got all your luggage?" I asked George as he nodded.

A sign that said Miss Cabello was in sight at the front as I walked over there.

"You must be rich? Damn, Karla." I heard Lauren behind me as I arched an eyebrow.

I turned around to see her surrounded by bodyguards.

"What are you talking about?" I said as the chauffeur grabbed my bags, I did have money because of the job since it paid a lot but I wasn't crazy rich where I could buy 6 different mansions.

"First of all, your chauffeur. Second of all, that limo he's putting your bags in which is expensive." She said.

"I'm not crazy rich, Jauregui. Look who's talking!" I exclaimed looking at one of the girls that was part of the biggest girl group known.

"Oh c'mon, it's-"

"LAUREN!" A guy's voice was heard as Lauren turned around.

"Luis!" She exclaimed as the two hugged and her parents were behind the boy.

I quickly out my shades on and took a picture.

"Let's go." I told George as we made our way out.

"You got the picture?"

"Of course, you got the picture with the Nikon around your neck?" I asked him and he nodded proudly.

We entered inside the car as the chauffeur started to drive towards Cash INC.

Once we arrived, I gave the driver a tip and made my way in with George as other employees there started clapping as George and I passed them.

"Does this always happen?" George whispered.