Chapter 13

I woke up and looked at my surroundings as I saw a sleeping Lauren besides me with her hands wrapped around me as I was cuddled up in her chest.

What happened last night? WOAH.

I looked at the other bed and saw Normani and Ally sleeping there as I saw Dinah knocked out on the couch.

I carefully got up replacing a pillow as me. I grabbed my phone off the dresser as I checked my pocket and felt the card key in their as I walked out of the door, quietly.

I walked quickly to the elevator and as the floor went up and stopped, I ran over to the room as I unlocked it and went inside.

Drew was there sleeping peacefully as I sighed. Thank god, he went to sleep and didn't notice I was gone all night.

I took a quick shower and by the time

I got out, I saw Drew making some coffee.

"How was the night?" Drew asked as I grabbed a hair dryer and started drying my hair.

"It was interesting, not a lot of stuff happened." I blatantly said.

"Okay, want any coffee? I made extra!"

"Not a coffee kind of person but right now, yeah." I said as I realized I didn't have a hangover. Thank god for that.

-

I was now sitting on my bed finishing up a movie as Drew was out again, he also had an extra job to keep an eye out for the celebs just leaving the party I attended last night.

A knock on the door came as I got up and answered the door.

I was met with Claire and George as I squealed hugging the two tightly together.

"This is the most uncomfortable group hug I've been in but it's okay since it's with y'all." George said as Claire and I laughed.

"Come in!" I smiled as they walked in the room and I shut the door behind them. I sat on my bed and they stared at me.

"Lauren was looking for you this morning but they got ushered to go do a morning show." Claire commented as I gave a simple nod.

"...Oh."

"You need to come back on the tour!" George exclaimed as I frowned slightly.

"Steve is fucking crazy, he even gave me a person to watch me when he gave me this job. I'm suppose to see Taylor Swift tonight and take a few pictures of her." I said as they sighed.

"We're going back in Miami in a week, you know." Claire said as I raised an eyebrow.

"Wait, really? Visit me when you do!" I exclaimed as they nodded.

"Duh, of course we were going to."

-

After the whole trip and a week went by, I was so zoned out. Steve gave me jobs that weren't that difficult and easy.

He usually gave me advanced ones but now, they felt like nothing. They were so easy.

I got texts from Lauren but never really answered them since they were mostly about the night I spent sleeping with her and then disappearing the next morning.

We haven't really talked about it. I answered the other girls texts but didn't really answer Lauren's. She's been trying to contact me.

Today, the girls had a week here since they were allowed a week's rest so they could be good for another month.

I was at home because Steve decided to put me on a break because of the whole thing. He wanted me to refresh my mind and I think I needed that too. Away from the job was nice, I was watching Netflix on my tv with Isabelle.