Voulez-Vous

"Okay so they really expect us not to realize that Sophie is Bill's daughter?!  She looks just like a mix of Donna and Bill!  She's named after his great aunt WHO left her mom money in her will. 'I always thought her money went to family...'  This is just laughable!!!"

Sebastian pushes the bowl of popcorn away as he finishes up his rant, finally noticing that Rachel has the DVD paused.

"Why did you pause the movie, Mon Coeur??"

Rachel rolls her eyes as she looks over at him. "Bassy, you're making it perfectly clear that you don't want to watch the rest of this movie, based upon how much you are complaining right now."

Sebastian pouts, "I.... I don't understand what you mean? I was just giving my insight into the story arc and everything. Like I always do during movie dates." He grabs for Rachel's hand when she goes to hit the eject button on the controller to take the movie out. "Please Rachie, I'll be good..."

Rachel arches her eyebrow and lets him take the remote control away from her, lacing their fingers together.  "You're lucky I like you so much Smythe.  Now turn the movie back on and this time TRY not to criticize the story too much."

Sebastian chuckles, kissing her cheek as he presses play on the remote, restarting the movie once again.  "You love me Broadway, and you'll tolerate my whining because I'm so sexy."

He winks.

She shakes her head but still curls up in his embrace as the movie plays on.

(A/N: Just a little drabble idea I got while rewatching 'Mamma Mia!' on Netflix. Wanted to get it out before I left for my holiday tonight.  Hope you enjoy it. 💞 Shann)