This Is My Vow

It's bright. 

Far too bright.

Sebastian shields his eyes as he slowly squints them open. He's sprawled across the bed in his dorm room, limbs splayed out as if he were a starfish.

The blinds were never closed fully the night before.  And the sun shining on him right now is really doing nothing for the pounding in his head.

Slowly he sits up, throwing a glance at the empty bed across the room from him, bedding completely made.  So his roommate has to be up at.....

Sebastian chances a glance at the alarm clock and is startled to see the it is only 8:45am.  No way Harwood would be up this early on a Saturday morning.  So he had to have not come home the night before.

Hell he wouldn't even be up right now if it wasn't for the sun shining in his eyes.

Tentatively he swings his long legs over the side of the bed. And when he feet hit the floor he immediately sees where his roommate went.

Thaddeus 'Call me Thad' Harwood is curled up on the floor. Clad in just his boxers, he is basically dead to the world as he clings to his pillow. Hugging it tightly against his body.

It's almost cute in a ridiculous sort of way.

Sebastian shakes his head as he stumbles past him and into the en-suite door bathroom.  He has no clue what they got up to last night, but his head is practically pounding.  So much that even the comforting stream of hot water in the shower does little to lessen it.

Harwood is still sleeping in the middle of the floor when Sebastian steps back into the sleeping quarters again.  He barely rustles as Sebastian hastily dresses.

The scent of coffee wafting from the common room draws Sebastian's attention.

Coffee.

Coffee is just what he needs to fully wake up and perhaps quell his hangover migraine.

But when he opens the door leaving his room and entering the common room he walks smack dab into a bunch of letters hanging from a string. 

"What the f....."

Language Smythe.

He waves his hands around, batting the offending word away.  Tearing it down from where it was hanging.  Glaring at the person who is criticizing him. 

Hunter Clarington, his suite mate.  Who is sitting pristinely at the dinette table.  Steaming cup of coffee in his hands.

Sebastian narrows his eyes even further as he stumbles to the counter, pouring himself a cup of that life saving elixir.

"Fine, Captain Douchecanoe.  Who hung a sign over my door??"

Hunter calmly sets his mug down on the table and gestures towards the far doorway, still closed.

"Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Blonde.  They were so excited about your wedding they were up like half the night making you a sign.  Which you ruined."

Sebastian spins around fast, coffee cup forgotten on the counter.  He groans when the abrupt movement makes his stomach flip.

Damn headache.

Only then can he clearly read the letters on the offending sign.

Just Married

"Married??  Who did I marry??  Don't tell me I married Berry and completely missed it"

Hunter chuckles.

"No you dolt.  You married Harwood."

Sebastian's green eyes fly open wide.  Totally unbelieving what he is hearing.

"Harwood??  You mean like Harwood who is sleeping in the middle of our bedroom floor Harwood??  You're shitting me."

Hunter shakes his head as he rises from his seat at the table.  Cell phone in hand.

"Wish I was bro.  But I'm not.  You guys were pounding shots, arguing about who loved each other more.  Then Sterling shouted out 'If you love each other so much why don't you get married?!' So you did.  Quickie trip to the late night courthouse and boom.  Mr and Mr Smythe-Harwood.  Or Harwood-Smythe.   Even got a photo to commemorate the event.  You know for blackmail and all. See....."

Hunter pulls up the photo on his phone as his grin widens.

Sebastian looks at it in disbelief, shaking his head

"Broadway is gonna kill me...."

The end.

Inspired by a convo I had with alex_Corney96   Hope this is what you were expecting!!!