Sunshine School of Dance

Worrying his lower lip between his teeth, the beautiful blonde begins to speak.  Hands waving around to emphasize his points.

"I'm not so sure Nicky.....   she only wants me to fill in because Clarington went back to Colorado to help his mom after her whole back surgery thing...."

Nick, pauses in what he was doing, turning to face Jeff with a small frown on his face.

"Jeffrey Sage Sterling, your cousin has wanted you to teach at her school since she founded it.  YOU'RE the one who turned her down, all but forcing her to hire Hunter.  Think of this as your chance, Baby.  Now come over here and help me with my tie.   You're always so much better at it than I am."

Jeff rises reluctantly from his perch on the bed, making quick work of Nick's tie.  The brunette kisses him on the cheek and takes a step back.

"How do I look??"

Jeff smiles, brown eyes crinkling with joy as he gazes adoringly at his boyfriend

"Wonderful and professional Nicky. And so yummy!!"

Nick chuckles softly at that.

"Good.  Now go get ready for your first day as a REAL dance teacher.  I want you to tell me all about it when I get back tonight.  Okay??"

Jeff nods before reluctantly turning away to prepare himself for the day.  Nick blows a kiss at his back then breezes out of the apartment.

:::::

Brittany's ponytail sways back and forth as you excitedly shows Jeff around the studio, pointing out rooms as they pass them by.

"So Jeffy, this one is the ballet studio, we do lyrical and jazz there too. And that room is where we do tumbling and hip hop. Tap is in that room down the hall.  I'm so happy you FINALLY took me up on my offer!!!  Any questions??"

Jeff hikes the strap of his dance bag further up on to his shoulder as he ponders over all of the questions that are floating through his mind, trying to figure out which one to ask his cousin first. He's hesitant to divulge his unease. Especially when she's smiling so giddily at him. Instead he musters up all of the bravery he can and plasters a smile on his face.

"Just show me where to change and which class to start with. I'm here to help wherever I can."

::::::::::

First class Brittany puts him in charge of is Baby Ballet.  Which is actually a VERY misleading name for a class, since there are no real babies dancing.  What it actually consists of are around ten 3-4 year olds prancing around in tights.  Giggling and spinning and occasionally just falling down.