Three Simple Words

(Author's note: inner monologue will be italicized)

"Any questions, gentlemen??"

Thad looks around the room as he sits on one of the couches surrounded by his fellow Warblers.  None of them attempt to answer Hunter's question.

So maybe it means he can finally get out of there.  Back to his and Sebastian's dorm room.

With the tall, green eyed brunette.

"Actually...."

Thad internally groans as the voice piped up.

Great. Just great.

Trent, the chubby one, is standing near the back of the room with his hand raised.

"Can I see the combination again??  Just so I don't get confused."

Hunter nods.

"Of course.   Smythe?"

He motions to Sebastian who, god he looks so hot right now, gracefully stands from his seat a heads to the front of the room. 

All long lithe limbs, taunt toned muscles.  Slim hips and damn that ass moving so sensually to the music.

Thad bites his lower lip to control himself.  Especially since every fiber of his being is screaming at him as he watches.

How is he so damn hot?!

Thad's mind wanders as Sebastian demonstrates the choreography once again for the rest of the Warblers gathered in the practice room.

The swing of his hips bringing all sorts of naughty thoughts and memories to the forefront all over again.

Sebastian fresh from the shower, skin still damp and pink. All lean, long torso. Freckled skin. Towel hanging achingly low on his hips. Just begging to be tossed aside.  Body to be explored with hands, tongue.  With ever inch of himself.

'See something you like, Harwood??'

"Harwood? You see something you like?"

Thad blinks his eyes as a blush spreads across his cheeks. The room around him is hurriedly emptying. Sebastian Smythe himself is standing in front of his spot on the couch with a cheeky grin on his face.

"What was that Smythe??"

Taking the hand the taller man is offering, Thad stands up. Cheeks growing all the redder once he realizes that he hasn't let go of Sebastian's hand in the interim.

An action the green eyed boy has obviously noticed, seeing as he rubs his thumb in slow circles over the back of Thad's hand. And when he speaks again it's in those low, sensual tones that never fail to send chills through the shorter male.

"I asked if you liked what you saw, Harwood. When I was up there dancing. You've got that.... you had that hungry, distracted look on your face. The one you wear when you see me in my towel or shirtless. So......"

Sebastian shrugs noncommittally as he lets his sentence trail off.  The unspoken meaning left hanging in the air around them. 

That I love you.  And I want you.  All of you....

And just before the reach the doorway to the hallway, Thad yanks his hand out of Sebastian's comforting, loving hold.

"You're delusional.  Your blood sugar must be low. Let's just go to dinner."

Because I can never tell you how I really feel.  Even if it kills me inside.