The Last Place You'd Expect

"Brit, I thought we was gonna get our Breadstix on. I even brought my big purse to take some of them home. Since they won't let me bring that wheelbarrow LIKE I WANTED TO."

Britney links her arm with Santana's, pulling her further and further away from the restaurant that she has been longing to go to.

"We need to stop some place first Sanny. Meet up with someone. I promise you'll be happy about it."

Santana huffs but still allows Britney to pull her along.

"You better be right Britt."

Britney prattles along happily as they walk down the street then stops abruptly.  Santana runs into her and almost knocks both of them down. 

"Why did you stop?!"

Small smile from the blonde.

"You'll see."

They're in front of the music store.

Santana inspects her nails, bored.  She never should have listened to Britney at all.

"Britt, are you through?  I'd like to eat now..."

The door jingle behind them, signaling someone exiting the store.

And a voice speaks, someone from the past. 

"You didn't want to wait for me Tana-Girl??"

Santana perks up and spins around. Facing the person who just came out of the store.

"Matty?!"

(Just a very short Drabble for alex_Corney96 based upon our RP

(Just a very short Drabble for alex_Corney96 based upon our RP. Hope you like it! 💞 Shann)