06

You closed the door behind you and held your pounding chest, "Calm down Y/N." You mumbled to yourself, the whole car ride you were thankful that Areum turned on her musical rhyme at the car of else they could hear your heartbeat. Namjoon's presence himself makes you nervous and as if you made even one mistake the guy would snap your neck on the spot.

"That's the last time I'll hitch a ride with him."

Poor Y/N, she's so wrong about that.

---

You were just doing some paperwork inside the daycare office, some of the parents wants to stop their kids from going to the daycare because they are moving out of the city so you're just doing some last paperwork.

It was already night time actually and you are alone, the kids and Moonbin already went home hours ago. You were humming to a song to kill the quiet atmosphere when you heard something from outside, your hand quickly shot out to lower the volume and gulped when hearing a male's voice cursing.

Is that a robber? Why would a robber even steal from a daycare? The safe is in your house not here, or... is he a killer? Fear washed over you and you quickly went to turn off the lights and hid under the table with your phone close to your chest.

The door of the office creaked opened and you covered your mouth with your hands, you turned on your phone and quickly went to dial 119.

(A/N: 119 is the emergency line for SK)

Before you could even press the green call icon the table was flipped over and you screamed in shock, the culprit has his face covered with a mask.

"Found you."

You crawled under his legs and slipped away from the guy, he cursed and you could hear him running after you. You took off running outside and down the streets trying to find a nearby patrol car.

Turning around you widened to see him catching up to you so you just ran with all your might, the slipper you were wearing is light and you were thankful for that making it easier for you to run.

"Come on!" You cursed out loud as you tried to dial the emergency line once again but you bumped into someone causing you to fall down, the man was dressed in all black and you couldn't see his face due to the dark.

"Miss Han?" You recognised that voice, "M-Mr. Kim?" You stammered and remembered that you were chased by a burglar, "P-please help me! Someone broke in the daycare and chased after me!" You cried out, you couldn't see but Namjoon's facial expression turned dark at the mention of someone trying to hurt you.

"Well, well..."

You quickly hid behind Namjoon and he immediately stood in front of you, "Give me the girl." The masked guy said and you could hear Namjoon chuckle, but it was rather dark and you felt shivers down your spine.

"You have no idea who you're messing with." Namjoon said in his deep voice, you were lying that his voice didn't made your knees weak. "Whatever, the boss wants her and I'm here to do the task. Now give her to me, or I'll shoot you." You gasped seeing the man taking out a gun as he pointed it towards Namjoon.

"Okay..." you quickly went to walk over Namjoon but he held you back, "Don't Y/N... I got this." Namjoon told you with a serious voice, "Mr. Kim, he has a gun." You stared at him with disbelief.

"So do I."

You wanted to faint when Namjoon took out a gun and pointed it at the masked guy. What the hell?! "You think I'm that stupid to walk around without a gun?" Namjoon smirked as he released the safety lock, you covered tour eyes and ears the moment Namjoon pulles the trigger.

It was loud and you almost fell down from shock, a hand touched your shoulder and you shrieked in shock. "Hey, hey... it's okay, you're safe now okay?" Namjoon said softly, his heart swell in guilt seeing how pale and bothered you look on your beautiful face that he loves so much.

"W-what? How did you even..." You stared at him with wide eyes, "I'll explain later, I'll get you home." Namjoon said pulling you up, you turned around to look at the guy but Namjoon quickly pulled your head towards his chest.

"You dont need to look at that." He whispered, "Is he dead?"

You took his silence as a yes and whimpered at the thought of a dead body, Namjoon walked you to his car and took out his phone.

"Yeah its me... take care of the body in Gonyang Street... Y/N is with me and I'll send her home. Okay." Namjoon hung up and glanced over you who stared blankly on the carpet car. "Y/N." He called you and you flinched and stared at him.

"Y-yes?"

The fear was still evident in your eyes and Namjoon felt even more guilty, "I'm sorry that you have to see that. I'll send Taehyung to get your stuff at the daycare." You nodded and Namjoon drove you towards your apartment complex.

You thanked him quietly and quickly went inside the building, you aren't going out from your house for a while that's for sure. You found the spare keys you hid behind the plant near your doorstep and got inside your apartment and made sure to lock everything up.

You didnt even bothered to change out of your clothes and just hid yourself under the covers and just like that, the emotions hit you like a truck and tears flow down your eyes.

Just who is Kim Namjoon actually?

***
I love me serious Namjoon asdfghjkl