Knives

Y/N POV

This will be fun you think to yourself hand on the door knob. Slowly turning it you are met be a a very confused group of girls. "Umm... Can I just grab my bag." You say uncomfortably. A blonde walked up to you with your bag in hand. "Here you are" She said handing you the pack. "Name IQ" "nice to meet you" was all you could say. "I gonna go now you say hurrying off. "Shit, this is going to be a very interesting day." You say to yourself thinking about the conversation about bunking with them.

-Time skip-

You look out at the mass of operators. finally seeing an empty table you start to make your way towards it when out of the blue a very energetic redhead in a black SWAT hat jumped in front of me. "Hello, my name is Ash but you can call me Eliza, You are?" She took a deep breath. "Y/N." You say before she passes out trying to get another sentence out rushing past her. Quickly taking your seat you see the redhead sit with you. "Awe, got a little social anxiety Y/N?" She asked sweetly. You look down "Yes" is is all you said. "Well, no need to be shy around me." She responded proudly. "That's not how it wo..." You were cut of by Ash waving over three people. "If it isn't the new guy The bald one said. "Y/N, I want you to meet the rest of my squad, Thermite, Pulse, and Castle." "Well Y/N, The male dorm is full so did Six give you an area to sleep. This causes your eyes to open even wider. You look over at Ash. She looked confused. Than she let out a snicker. "Oh. My. God. This is gold." Yep a socially anxious person in a dorm full of woman, this is just great. You thought to your self. "Come on we have to get you stetted in." Ash said as she dragged you to the dorm.

You slip of your pack. "Hold on I going to grab something" Ash yelled ash she rushed off. Well than, how much coffee did she have this morning. You think to yourself. You unzip your pack And pull out your Beretta's. You put them on the nightstand and go back to the pack pulling out a combat knife. Before you can back to your bag you see something out of the corer of your eye. A knife sailed through the air. You duck and hop back up to see a very angry Brazilian woman with skull face paint and a BOBE uniform. She pulled out another knife and charged right at you you catch her knife arm and use her momentum to send her stabling forwards. she seemed shocked at this. She pounced pounced on you holding her knife to your throat. "HOLY SHIT! Taina, Get off him." You both look over to a very angry Ash. "What is he doing here!" She shouted back. He's our roommate." Ash said confused of how that was a surprise. "The male dorms are full so he is bunking with us." "Fine" Taina said getting off of you. "I'm watching you." she said on her way out. "What did I do?" You ask Ash. "She's just has some trust issues, She'll warm up to you she said in an uncertain tone. You pry the knife out of the wall and handed it to Ash. "Do you think you could give this back?" "Still shy I see." Its been an hour you thought. "Yep, still shy." She pinched your cheek. "Fine." She said and walked out. You quickly look around to see if anyone else was there and pulled out a pill bottle full of anti depressants. "No, it doesn't go a way," you say to nobody as you tuck the container under your pillow.

-Time skip to later that night-

After a very uncomfortable chat with the other girls about how I was here to stay and telling them a little about myself. "Hell yes another one of us" The green haired girl Ela yelled. "I knew it" said Mira. I'm a little confused here" You say. "We were confused if you were Polish" or pale from blood loss." IQ Said. "I'm not that pale." You say defensively. " Well it turns out it was both Ela chirped in with a grin on her face. Zofia looked at her sister and shook her head. Well Ela seems to have more energy than Ash, You thought to your self. I'll leave while you get showered and changed you said hurrying out of the room. You decided to look around the base. Shooting range, Gym, debrief room. After a while of wandering the halls you make your way back to the dorm. You shower and slip a pill into your mouth and swallow it. You than slip the pills under your pillow and lay down. Staring at the wall, you drift of to sleep.