Nine Years

Y/N POV

An idea hit you. You put on your mask and walked out to Sixs office. "I need to go tend to a personal matter" was all you said. She looked up from her paper work. "I'll be back as soon as possible." She nodded. "Might I ask where it is that you are going?" You look her in the eye. "To see my father." You said coldly as you stepped out the door. Than a thought hits you. He still hasn't confessed. "I also need to bring Caveria." You walk back to the dorm to grab the Brazilian. "Cav, I need you to come with me." Was all you said poking your head in the dorm. She followed you out. "I'm going to see my father but I want him to tell me himself that he killed my mother." She nodded and returned to the room to prepare for the upcoming interrogation. When she returned the rest of the girls were with her. "Apparently they all want a piece of him." She said with a sigh. "Lets see if the guys want to come with."

When you arrived at the prison a guard walked up to you. "Sir, if you don't have an appointment you have to leave." You turned you head and looked at the man in your way. Reaching in to one your compartment in the armor you pull out your badge. He immediately stepped aside, letting you pass. "Bring me prisoner number 398." You said walking past the guards. In a few minutes a man stumbled in side the small cinder-block room you had been waiting in. You step out of the shadows. "Nine years ago." You said still walking forwards. "Nine, fuckin years." Now you stood barely a foot away from your father. Leaning over the table so your mask was only inches away from his face. "Now tell me do you remember what happened today nine years ago." His eyes went wide. "So, the waste of a life shows himself." Your father said with a smirk. "I've changed." You said removing your mask. "How." He said with a snort. "Well you could say I made some friends." You said as Cav stepped out of the shadows, a skull covering her face. She was holding a knife. "Or maybe I'm referring to her." You said as Zofia jumped out from behind your father and slammed his face into the steel table. By now the rest of the team Rainbow stepped out of the shadows. Thirty-eight operators stepped out. Sledge gave you father a right hook. You grab you father shirt. "Say hello to the worlds most elite operators." 

"That felt good." You said walking out. The others nodded in agreement. "Dinners on me." you said the line of black SUV's. After a very expensive dinner you head back to Hereford. "I'm heading to bed." You said walking up to the dorms. After climbing in to bed you look at your arm. Horizontal scars ran up it. Not from his time captured, not from you father. They were from you, back when you had first returned from the war. But that wasn't you. A tear ran down the side of you face remembering those dark times. "Now I'm a changed man. That was a shadow of who I was. But I must always protect those I care for, For now and forever." You promise yourself.