Showdown

Y/N POV

The black stone was cold against your bare feet. A storm brew overhead. A man stood at the cliff ledge. But it wasn't your grandfather. Scars ran up his arms. As he turned around you saw a jet black mask covering his face. "So they found the chip?" Demons asked. "Yes, by how are you still here?" You ask the masked figure. This brought a dark cold chuckle that sent a shiver down your spine. "Y/N, you can't get rid of me. I might not be able to control you anymore but I'm still in your head." The figure started to make his way towards you. Suddenly he reached out and struck you. "You shouldn't have pulled the chip. It FUCKING HURT." Demons yelled as he kicked you in the ribs. "And now, every night I will torment you. Beat you." He picked you up by your collar. "Kill you." He said holding you inches away from his mask. "You will suffer."

Ela POV

Y/N body thrashed as he started to thrash uncontrollably. He was sleeping just a minute ago. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he yelled in pain. Than nothing. He wasn't moving. "Shit! Ash get Doc. Sis, help me bring him to the medical bay!" Ash jumped up and ran down to the men's dorm while you and Zofia carried Y/N to the medical bay. By the time you had arrived Doc and Ash were already there. "Put him on the observation table, now." He said as he helped you two get the limp Y/N on the table.

 After what felt like an eternity, doc walked out. "He is unconscious and should wake up tomorrow. I'll keep watch over him for the rest of the night." The medic assured the two. "OK." The two of you said in unison. As you turned around to head back to your dorm. Doc turned back into the room.

Y/N POV

Another blow to your ribs. Than a swift kick slammed into your head. Blood ran down the side off your face as another cut opened on your head. You try to get up only to be kicked again. "Is this all you got in you?" Demons said lifting up your head. He than throwing with all his strength, slammed your head into the ground. The cold, black stone now was dark red with your blood. "Is that all you got?" You said between breaths. "So you can speak." He lifted you in the air again. Mistake. You grab his wrist and pull yourself upwards and kick the masked man in the face with both your feet. You lift your arms ready for the next part of the fight. "Why you!"

Doc POV

Y/N was hooked on to a heart beat monitor. Beep. Beep. Beep. It was fine for almost an hour but than it started to pick up. Sweat was dripping Dow the sis of his face. What was once a calm expression was now replaced by a pained look. His back arched as a yell escaped his mouth. His eyes were once again rolled to the back of his head. "What is going on in that head Y/N?" You muttered to yourself. He was suffering from when to Demons chip was removed. Apparently Demons was still alive in his head. That was the only explanation for what was happening. 

Y/N POV

"Don't you see. You can't kill me." Demons yelled as he threw a punch only to have it blocked by you. "You go for a high kick and smile to yourself as you foot connected with Demons face. As he stumbled you balled your hand into a fist and punched Demons in the stomach. You use the momentum and step forward and kick backwards nailing him behind the knee. As he fell you spin around and roundhouse kicked his head. As you approach your foe he kicked upwards, nailing you stomach. Before you ever registered the blow he was on top of you. He started hitting you over and over. He leaned in to your face. "Do you know way you can't kill me? Because you and I are the same!" He said lifting up his mask to reveal your face. But instead of grey eyes his were blood red. Than something catches your attention. A silver .50 caliber desert eagle. You reach out and grabbed the gun and pointed it at Demons face. His eyes widened in shock. "You..." He never finished the sentence. You squeezed the trigger and the bullet sailed right through his head. Blood and brains went flying everywhere. "Gross." You said to yourself wiping blood off your face. You look up and see the body slowly vanish in a black mist. "You did good Y/N." A voice said from behind you. Your grandfather walked up to you and reached out his hand. "You look like shit." He said with with a smile. "Feel like it too." You add as you grabbed his hand. He pulled to to your feet and put his hand on your shoulder. "I'm proud of you Y/N." Tears welded up in your eyes as he pulled you in an embrace. "Thank you" You whisper. As the world around you started to fade again. 

You awoke to a room of worried faces. Looking down you realize you're not in your bed. You were sitting in the medical wing. "What happened?" Was all you could think to ask. "You started to thrash around and lost total consciousness." Ela said giving you a worried look. "It's OK. I'm fine." You reassure her. "You had us worried." Doc said entering the room. "You suffered no physical damage but your minds reaction to the Demons chip being removed needed to recover. Causing you night terror and loss of consciousness." You look at the others. "How long was I out for?" Ash than sat next to you. "You were unconscious for hours. You missed breakfast." She said punching you arm.