Demons

Y/N POV

You woke up to a camera shutter. "What are you doing?" You look at a very bright red Dokkaebi. "What? You looked so cute with those two curled up with you." She said pinioning to the two girls that were now waking up. Valkyries eyes went wide as she sat up. "Good morning." You said with a smile. "Sleep well?" Her face went a deeper shad of red. "Umm... Yes." She said. "I'm going to go get some breakfast and catch up with the others." You said reaching for your crutches. "I'll go wake the others." IQ said running to the bedroom. 

The chatter in the cafeteria stopped as you walked in. Thatcher dropped his trey. "Fookin hell, mate. Your alive!" You took a deep breath. "Officially yes I am dead." You looked at the floor. Everybody watched you with careful eyes like if they looked away you would disappear. "Clearly I did not think this through." You said as you picked the trey of food up with one hand and slowly hobbled your way to your usual corner table. "For all that is merciful just ask for help." IQ said walking up to you and took your trey. "I've got this." You tried to assure the girl. "Right. And Bandit doesn't do drugs. Come along now." She said turning around and walked over to her usual table. "But my food..." You said following her. She sat down and placed your trey next to her. You sat down and realized that everybody was still watching you. "How long have you had the eagle." She asked referring to your desert eagle. "It was my grandfathers gun. The last thing he gave me before he passed away." You said taking a bite of a very crispy waffle. "I'm sorry." She said looking at her feet. "It's OK. You asked a question and I answered it, you did nothing wrong." You said turning to her. A tear ran down her face. "Your life really is fucked up." You shrugged. "It was but than I joined Rainbow. Now I have a purpose in life. I'm surrounded by family and am helping people." You said reassuring her. "Awe." It was Mira. "That is so sweet." She said hugging you from the side. 

"You don't belong here." You whip around to see who had spoken. "What is it?" Mira asked. "Did you hear that?" This made her start to worry. "I didn't hear anything." She said. "Lets get you back to the dorm." She said worried. "That's right Y/N, run. You can't escape me." The voice said. "OK." You said shakily. As you made your way back to the dorm you see your refection. You, IQ, Mira and a dark figure behind you. You turn around but nobody was there. A cold sweet trickled down your neck. "Y/N. What's wrong." IQ asked. "It's nothing." You lied. "Just need a cold shower." 

After the girls left you placed you hands on the sink and look at your reflection. But what staring back at you was an masked man. A jet black mask. He tilted his head. "Did you think I was gone?" You grit your teeth. "Demons, your not real." Demons reached out of the mirror. "But I am to you." You punched the mirror. The glass shattered and fell to the floor. "You silly boy. I'm not in the mirror. I'm you." He sneered. You turn on the water as the figure vanished. "I'll always be here." Than you started to feel dizzy. You reach for the sink but miss and fall on the broken glass.

You sit up with a start. Your in the medical bay. "Pathetic." Demons sat on the bed next to you. Just than Doc walked in. "Y/N. What happened?" He said worried. "Caveria found you laying in the bathroom in your own blood." You look down. "Back at that place. They did horrible things and some of those things still haunt me today." You look up to the doctor. "I't not safe to have me around here. I can't be near anybody when he returns." This made the doctor worry even more. "Liston, I can talk to Six and see if you can get your own room if your worried about hurting anyone. OK?" You looked up and smiled sadly. "Thank you."

-Time Skip-

"What do you mean your leaving?" Ash said. You let out a sigh. "Back when I was captured they preformed experiments on me. One of those is very dangerous. It basically is like having multiple personalities." She hugged you. "Is there a way we can fix this?" She sobbed. "I don't know. Doc and I will try though. But until then I'm very dangerous." You slung your pack over your shoulder and left the room."How long do you think you can keep me at bay?" "Shut up." Was all you said to the voice. You twist the knob and enter the new room. "Home sweet home."

-Time Skip-

Ela POV

"Get out of my head!" Y/N yelled from behind the door. Everybody had gathered around to see what was going on. Suddenly a blood curdling cry came from the room. Y/N slammed open the door. His eyes were blood red. "KILL ME! KILL ME BEFORE HE COMES OUT!" He suddenly grabbed You and pined you against the wall. "You should have listened to him." Y/N said. Than his eyes turned back to grey. "Good bye." Was all he said as he turned around pulling out a knife and stabbed himself in the stomach. He fell limp as the knife blade punctured his back. Doc jumped to his side. "IQ, use your electronics detector!" She did as he was told. A small chip was in Y/N's skull. "I was afraid of this. Get him ready for operation!"

The surgery lasted several hours. After the chip was removed Doc came out and said "I have good news and bad news. The good news is that the chip has been removed the bad news is that when Y/N stabbed himself the blade shattered his lower spine. He'll never be able to walk again." A tear ran down your face. He would never be able to walk again. "Six is allowing him to stay here." Doc continued. "You can go see him if you want to now." He opened the door. And we entered.