Archangel

Y/N POV
A cabin sat on a rocky cliff. You knew this place. A storm brew over head as an older man stood looking at the ocean waves crash against the shore. "Grandpa?" The man turned with a smile. "But your dead. How is this possible?" Than it hit you. "I'm I dead?" The man walked over to you. "No Y/N. But you are dying." He held you in his embrace. You look at your grandfather and started to cry. "It's OK Y/N." He said running his hand through your hair. You walk over to the edge of the cliff and look at the ocean. "Did they get out?" You ask. " I do not know. But there is hope." He said calmly. Boom! "You have to wake up now Y/N." But I don't want to leave you again." A tear ran down the side of your face as your grandfather faded into nothing. Everything began to fade. BOOM! Another clash of thunder. You fall to your knees as the world around you dissolved. 

Ash POV

BOOM! The last seven shots of the twenty one salute were shot. A casket was covered with an American flag. Everybody walked up and placed their hand on the coffin and payed their respects to the fallen comrade. A tear ran down your face. As you hold up the wooden box that held Y/N. As you watched the coffin get placed down a hand grabs your shoulder. "He lived a hero, died a savoir." Tracker said. He than placed a purple heart on the tombstone. "It was his." He said walking away.

Back at base Six had called everybody to the briefing room. "We have a new member to the team." She said. "His name is Archangel and he is waiting in your dorm." This made everybody confused. "He?" Zofia asked. "Yes, but he has been heavy injured so please don't hurt him to badly." Doc smirked at this. "The fall of Prey was tragic and he will always be remembered. Dismissed" As you walk out you agree to meet the new operator. As you open the door you see a man covered in bandages. He looked up with grey eyes. "Glad to see you made it out." He said but I was already on top of him. "But you were dead. they pulled your body from the ruble." I said crying. "I had to fake my death. The White Masks hate you but want me dead at all costs. So officially I'm dead." He said weakly. I backed up and took a look at him. His leg was wrapped in bandies. He noticed me staring at the wound. "Piping on the support beam impaled my leg." He said with a shutter. By now the rest of the girls had arrived. "Y/N!?" They yelled at once.

Y/N POV

You look at the picture of you when they pulled you out. "You shouldn't have been able to survive. They proclaimed you KIA." IQ said hugging you from the side. "Also there is something else you should look at." Valkyrie said tossing you a death report from 26 years ago. You opened it slowly and saw your mothers death report, murder. "Your mother didn't die from birth, it was a bullet in her head." You slam the file shut. "Your father is already in custody." She said as you started to stand up. "That sick bastard made me think I was responsible for her death." Than you remember something. "Valkyrie how are you recovering?" This seemed to catch her off guard. "I'm fine thanks to you. But how did you know what that was?" 

-Flashback-

Now, Y/N. When will you give me the information I need." You just stared back at Sirius. "Still not talking? Maybe this will get you to open up?" He took out the mask an put it on his squad-mates face and turned it on. His body started to thrash around as the oxygen was sucked from his lungs. Suddenly his body went slack. after a few minutes blood started to fill the mask. His lungs have been crushed. Suddenly the mask was fit your face. "Don't worry Y/N, I'm not going to kill you. Just suck the air out of your lungs. After a minute I'll turn it off and let you catch your breath. Than turn it on again." He flipped the mask on and almost instantly all the air was sucked from your lungs. You started to thrash and just as you started to loss consciousness the mask was switched off. This went on for over a week. shortly after the army arrived and you escaped.

Valkyrie looked at you in horror. I knew it was bad in there but I never imagined that they would do things like that." She held you in a hug. "Thank you" She mumbled. "Don't worry. I'll be here to protect you, all of you." You said looking at IQ. Suddenly Y/N realized that Valkyrie had fallen asleep. IQ was leaning against your shoulder. I'm trapped. You think to yourself Than you start to doze off. You lean your head back and close your eyes.