The File

A/N: 400. No 500. What! 600 reads! Thank you so much for all the support and I hope you continue to enjoy the story.

Y/N POV

You had finished putting the last of the mats in place and turned to group behind you. "OK, you all have great stamina but you need to be able to use the area around you as an advantage." You stated gesturing to the obstacle course now set up. "This is some basic parkour. You will need to jump swing and climb to the finish." You continued. "First up. IQ" She stepped up to the starting area. Looking at the rock wall ahead. She took a running start and jumped grabbing the highest rock she could react. After getting a firm grip with her foot she started to climb. Finally reaching the top she jumped off the other side landing in a roll. Without missing a beat she continued to run sliding under a barrier and hoping over another. By the time she made it back around ten minutes had passed. "Very good job." You said stopping the timer. 

After an hour and a half they finished. "OK, Best time is six minutes and 47 seconds." You said looking at Ash's time. She smiled proudly. Than you took a running start to the rock wall and grabbed the closest rock. You quickly climbed the wall with ease and through yourself over the top and tucked into a roll. You slid under the barricad and jump another. After completing the course to check your watch. Barely under two  minutes. "Show off." Ash said with her arms crossed. "I thought everyone had left." You said with a  shrug. 

Later that night you lay on the roof of the building. The cool night wind blew on your face as you look at the stars. "So this is where you're been." The voice startled you. Glaz walked up from behind you. In his hand was a bottle of vodka and the other a brush. "What are doing here?" You ask the Russian sniper. "I'm an artist, I come here to paint the night sky and clear my head." He said opening the bottle of vodka and sat next to you. He took out two glasses and set them between the two of you. He took out a small canvas and some paints. Together sat and drank in silence. "Everyone here at Rainbow owes your their lives." Glaz said studying the stars above. "No, I owe you everything. You saved me, took me in when nobody else would. I have promised to protect all of you and I plan on keeping my word." You said looking at him. He looked taken back at this. "Thank you comrade." He said placing down his brush. "I'm heading back in." He said as he stood up. You look at your watch and realize the time. "The girls are going to kill me." You said jumping to your feet. At this the Russian chuckled. "You have fun with that." He said walking back the door. 

Smack! "That was for making us worry." Ela said as you rubbing your cheek. You had just walked in to the dorm hoping nobody would notice. You were wrong. The girls were sitting in on the couch as Dokkaebi looked through the cameras. They all had turned to the door as it opened and you walked in. Now you were getting hugs and slaps from the group. "Did you really stay up this late looking for me?" You ask the group. "Damn straight." Zofia said with her arms crossed. "You kind of have a bad habit of getting yourself in trouble." IQ said with a sigh. "Here, I never  leave the base without my grandfathers gun. If you see it and can't find me. Than I'm most likely in trouble." You said revealing the .50 desert eagle. "I was wondering where you got that from." Ash said referring to the time they were all captured by the Sirius. "Come with me there is something I've been wanting to show you." You said changing the subject. 

You walk over to your bedside  and pulled out you pack. After opening it you reached into a hidden compartment and pulled out a file. You handed tossed on your bed and stepped aside. "My full file. Childhood, time in service. Everything is right there." You said gesturing to the file on your bed. "Please, I want you to read it. You walked off to go take a shower.

Zofia POV

You pick up the file with a shaky hand. It felt heavy in your hands as you open it. In it was the basic information. Time he served, age, and confirmed kills. The second had his bio. Y/N "Prey" L/N has suffered the loss of his mother when she went into labor. Raised by his grandfather until the age of 16 when his father found him. After witnessing the murder of his grandfather, Y/N was taken back by his father and abused for over a year. After escaping an attempt of murder from his father, Y/N enlisted it to the polish army. He is filled with guilt of his mother's and grandfathers death and thinks he is responsible. Later to be captured by a terrorist group. He spent months being tortured and had to witness the death of his fellow squad mates. Only later was the area liberated by U.S. soldiers. 

Psychological report: Suffers PTSD and depression from the time spent being abused by his father and time in Iran. Was experimented on, results form that are unknown. He is very protective of those closest to him. He feels like an outcast to the rest of society. After time in Iran he started self harm and was immediately given a prescription for anti-depressants. 

Notes: Fast and agile. He is self taught in hand to hand combat, parkour and lock picking. 

"Not exactly a happy story, is it?" Y/N said leaning against the door frame, his hair was still wet. The scars were visible in his upper body. Than you saw it. Small horizontal scars going up his forearm. He noticed You staring. "Hay. My eyes are up here." He said jokingly. You felt your face redden. "You look a little red." Y/N said concerned. I look back at him and see that he wasn't joking. This made you smile. So innocent you thought to yourself.