A Ghost From The Past

Y/N POV

"Y-You." Was all you could to the face looking up at you. He smirked as he pulled the knife from his shoulder. The blade when right towards your face. You duck at the last second, the blade grazed your shoulder. As you look back the man was gone. You started to tremble and fell your your knees. Ash peered in to the room. "Y/N?" She saw you trembling on the ground. Just than headset picked up. "Hostage secured, is everything OK on your end?" It was Pulse. "I don't know." Ash responded as you stood up and walked out of the room, leaving a bone white mask. Only six bodies were laying on the floor. The seventh was gone. "Y/N, wait up." The hostages were being loaded on to a ambulance. Your helicopter landed and you immediately hoped in. The others followed you in and took off. With your head in your hands you rode back with out saying a word.

Ash POV

Back at the dorm Y/N still has not spoken a word. You decided to leave him alone and sit on the sofa. "What happened in their?" It was Caveria. I don't know, He took off the mask of one of the men and it was someone he knew." Everybody was shocked at this. "Fuck it." Caveria said turning to the bedroom once more and walked right in. "We should probably follow her." Said Ela. As you walked in you saw something unexpected. Cav was being sympathetic, Rubbing her hand on his back. "It's OK, Y/N. Just tell us what you saw." She said softly. "The man with the yellow eye." He said with a shaky breath. "Sirius, the man who did this." He continued as he took off his shirt, reveling his scars and burns. "I thought he was dead, but now I don't know." "Shit Y/N, your bleeding!" It was Ying. "Yes, I know." was all he said putting his shirt on. "You are going to see Doc right now." Zofia said sternly, arms crossed. "I don't need you see the d..." Was all he could get out before passing out. "Right" you said sarcastically.

-Time Skip-

Y/N POV

"Fuck, me head." You said sitting up. "I see your up." It was Doc. Stitches ran up you shoulder. "You hit your head when you collapsed." He continued. "No field work till that scabs over." HE pointed to your shoulder with his pen. "Fine." You said getting up. "They really care for you, Y/N." He said as you walked out. "We all care for each other around here." You respond with a smile. "That's not what I meant." He said as you walk out. "He really is dense." The doc said to himself with a chuckle.

-Authors Note-

Thank you for reading my story and I hope to continue to write this story. Sorry for the short chapter.