Sympothy

Y/N POV

You go to sit in corner table you sat at yesterday, avoiding eye contact with the other men. Apparently, Ela went to see doc about your scars since he operated on you. He told her nothing about my past but gave me a sympathetic look. You nod in response. After taking your seat You were swarmed by some of the females from last night. Almost everybody's mouth dropped in shock. "How did the rookie get all those girls swarming over him" You heard a voice say. You look at the recruit. Doc was giving you a pleading look, as if to say "just let me tell them." You nod and he turned around to explain about his very dark past and the scars. As the girls were asking never ending questions. You take a deep sigh. "I just need to clear my head." you said getting up. You walk out of the room and head off to the gym.

IQ POV

As you make your way to get some breakfast Something catches your eye. In the gym is a very shirtless Y/N doing pull-ups. "Hot damn" was all She could say in awe looking at his muscular body. Not body builder body but still strong. "Monika, what wrong, your face is redder than my hair... Oh. My. God." Ash said looking at Y/N. Her face reddened in response. "Ineedtogobye." Was all she said. rushing off. You turn around to see Y/N looking in your direction. Ela was some at your side. "Have you seen, never mind, Hiya Y/N." she said with a smile. Than something confused her. "Wait do you only own that change of clothes?" She asked cocking her head to the side. At this Y/N responded with a nod of the head. "OMG! We are so taking you shopping! She said with a squeal.

-Time Skip-

After a very long wait finding the perfect clothing with Ela and Frost. You step out side for a moment to get some food. You were jumped by two men. One had the smell of alcohol on his breath and smelled like smoke. "Now what is a sweet thing like you doing in a place like this." The other man said with a smirk. "Maybe you need a lesson about walking these streets alone, sweetheart. The man holding you arms said. As he leaned in a voice stopped him. "Now, what the fuck is it that you think your doing" The voice belonged to Y/N. "What the hell do you think your going to do?" This men were much bigger than Y/N. A smile formed on his lip."This." He said as he used the opposite wall to propel himself and high kicked the rapist in the jaw. The man fell, blood spilling out of his mouth. "You little SHIT!" The man said wiping the blood from his lip.

-Y/N POV

The man holding IQ slugged his and she fell. Than something started to rise in me, an emotion that you had promised to never let out, Pure Rage. The man on the ground jumped up and threw a right hook which you countered with ease. The man fell in a pool of blood, dead. the knife in your hand stained red with his blood. The other man looked his fallen colleague. "YOU MOTHERFUCKER, ILL KILL Y..." He was cut off by a knife sticking out from his stomach. He looked up in fear as he saw you run and jump, kicking your feet forewords right in to the hilt. He fell to his knees as you pull the knife out of his gut and drove it up. He fell over sideways, your knife hilt deep under his chin. The blade visible in his mouth puncturing the brain, killing him. You look over at the limp body of IQ. She had a gash on her forehead and it was bleeding pretty badly. You pick her up bridal style. "Y/N! Where are you." Ela shouted. "ELA! FROST! Call Doc!" you yell running out of the alley with IQ in your arms. "What happened!" Frost yelled in fear. Ela was already calling Doc. "Some men jumped her in the alley. She's out cold." You said. "Are you OK?" Frost said. You look down and see your shirt covered in blood. "That is the men in the alley." You said coldly.

The three of you set IQ in the back seat. "Someone needs to cover that wound." You said. "I've got it" frost said getting in resting IQ's head on her lap. You hop in the driver seat and started the engine. Flooring it, you drive at breakneck speed. After driving in Iran, you swerve avoiding traffic. You only have one thing on your mind, Save IQ. You pull up to the base, and grab the German blonde from the backseat. You slam your shoulder into the door. This startled Bandit and Pulse. After seeing their injured comrade the rush with you to the medical wing.

"Get her on the table! And what happened to you?! The medic said worried, looking at your blood stained shirt. "Not mine." You said looking at the now very pale IQ. The doctor hooked her up to life support. "She will be OK" the medic said hooking a blood pouch and running it into her arm. "I'll stitch her up and she should be fine in a day." OK" was all you could say, the image of the disgusting men trapping IQ burned in your mind.

You step out reluctantly to a see of faces, all worried. "She will be OK, just needs rest is all you said before pushing your way back to the dorm. Frost stopped you. "Thank you for saving her." she said shyly. "I would have done the same for any of you." You say calmly. This made her face go a deep shade of red. You put your hand to her forehead. "What are you doing?" she asked. 'Your face was very red, so was IQ's and Ash's earlier. There seems to be a bug going around." You respond. This made her even redder. "You should go see Doc." "OK" was all she said as she ran off. "Odd" You said waking off to change in to one of your new shirts.