Memories

Y/N POV

You throw punch after punch at the punching bag. Each blow you think about another moment from your capture. The feel of steal running up your skin. The smell of burning flesh. The water rising in a tube. The feel of chains on your wrists. Starving and barley hydrated sitting as you were whipped. The bag ripped as you slam your fist in to it, spilling sand at your feet. You start to think about your escape. The day the army had attacked you were being chained up, when the first blast shook the room. Sirius looked over at the door and peered out. While he was distracted you grab your thumb with your free hand and pushed with all your might. A crack came from your hand as you dislocated it. You slip out of the cuff and grab a nearby knife. Just as Sirius turned around you slashed upwards and cut off his ring finger. His blood sprayed out of his hand as the finger fell on the ground. He looked at you in shock and pain. You took this time to run out and slam the door shut. you take the knife's hilt and smash the dead bolt, locking Sirius in the room. You ran and a soldier, stopped you and asked why you were running. You had pointed to the support beams now cracking and falling apart. The man retched to his radio and ordered everybody to evacuate. The two of you ran and jumped out of the door as the building collapsed. You were than taken to the states for medical treatment.

"Y/N, You OK?" Pulse was looking at you. "I need to find him." Was all you said. "He needs to die before he does what he did to me to anyone else." His eyes widened in shock. "You mean the man that tormented you for months is with the White Masks now?" "Yes." You said darkly. "Well this is fucked up." It was Bandit. How long was he standing there. Than the two men looked at the torn punching bag and bleeding knuckles. Damn Comrade." It was Glaz. You suddenly realize just how many people are in the gym watching you. You let out a sigh as you start to wrap your hands in gauze. "I'm fine." You say uncomfortably. "No you are not." It was Blackbeard. "You just tore a hole in a punching bag by hitting it in the same place for almost an hour. Which means you were distracting yourself. Not training." You get up and go to the newly added added gymnastics gear. Six had ordered it for training. You immediately grab a bar and slide over a padded part of the ground. pulling your self up so the bar is at your waist and fall forwards. Everybody had stopped to watch. You use the momentum and swing back up, twist 180 degrees letting go and grabbing the bar and swing forwards. You repeat the process ten more times. This time when you let go you flip backwards and land on your feet. "And were did you learn to do that?" It was Rook. "Years of practice." you responded. "Never was popular in school, never as strong. so I put money aside and learned to be more flexible. Than I was able to use other peoples strength ageist them." You said taking a swig from your water bottle. "Gotta go, see you around." You said walking out he door.

"How long have you been watching me?" You said looking at the television. Now showing camera feed from the gym. "Well. people were trying the new equipment and failing. So we put up one of Valkyries cameras so we could watch." Dokkaebi said with a grin. You look at the TV and saw Echo try and flip on the bar but fell flat on his face. "Why don't they come to me asking for instructions or lessons." You said as another operator climbed on the bar. Only then do they realize you knuckles. "What happened?" Dokkeabi asked. You realize the camera did not have a view of the punching bags. "Training." You said calmly. I'm going to take a shower you said walking towards the bathroom.

Valkyrie POV

You heard the shower turn on and walk over to Dokkaebi. "When are you going to put a camera in there?" She said. "I'm not going to do that!" You respond. You were tempted to but decided to respect Y/N privacy. Watch this." Dokkaebi said rewinding to when Y/N was using the bar. "Very Impressive." was all you could say as he landed the flip. "I'm worried. Did you see his hands?" "No." you respond concerned. "The were wrapped up in bandages from "Training" and he than rushed off to wash up." Dokkaebi said worried. "He has been to hell and back. He just found out that the man that put him there is back." "OK, but we should keep an eye on him." She said with a blush. "Agreed, but I'm not putting a camera in the bathroom." You state. "Are you sure?" She questioned. "Yes"

Y/N POV

You let the water run down your body. You had your stitches removed and your wound had started to scab over. "I need to keep these people safe from his clutches."You say to nobody. You blood runs from your hands and you watch as it swirls down the drain. "I'll keep you all safe." You mutter.