Respect

IQ POV

Your eyes shoot open, looking around in fear. The medical wing. A breath of relief escapes your mouth. A very worried Y/N sat in the chair next to you. His grey eyes filled with worry. The last thing you remember was two men about to rape you and than black. "You have been out for hours." He said looking at your forehead. You slowly retch up feeling the stitches. Suddenly you hold him in an embrace, tears streaming down your face. "Thank you." He hugged her back and said "I'm not going to lose another friend." You bury your face in his sleeve. You stay like that for awhile. Y/N calming you as you shake, remembering the alley.

"Will all operators report to the briefing room." It was Six. "Looks like I have to go. Rest up, OK." He said looking at you waiting for a response. "OK" you say reluctantly.

Y/N POV

The room was filled with people. "I know you think Y/N is not suitable for Rainbow because of his PTSD. But what in going to show you is footage from a security camera in the ally." Six said as she rolled the footage. You look away at the part when IQ got grabbed. What happened next surprised everybody. After IQ had been hit, and the man had tried to hit you, only to be killed by the blade hidden in your sleeve. The accuracy of the knife impaling the the second man. The blade than being shoved up his head. The operators looked in awe at the mix of acrobatics and combat. "Holy shit" Blackbeard said impressed "remind me to not get on your bad side." Zofia nodded in approval. the other were ether asking you how you learned to fight like that while others stared in awe. Center of attention, again you thought to yourself. "I need to go." You said walking out.

-Time Skip-

You sat in your bed. You had lost control. A signal tear ran down your face. "Whats wrong?" The voice startled you making you fall off the bed, again. It was Mira. "Don't sneak up on me like that." You said catching your breath. "All I did was walk in the room." she said with a sigh. "You saved IQ and I went to say thank you but found you just sitting here crying. You should be celebrating, not hiding in here." You let out a sigh. "I promised that I would never loss control of my anger like that." "That anger saved IQ." Was all she said. "I strongly recommend coming out or Ash might try to get you out of bed and as much as I want to see that, I don't think you want that." She said with a grin. You think about the energy that Ash had and hoped up, "OK, lets go!"

You step out in of the bedroom and get tackled by Ash "Thank you for saving our friend." She said with tears in her eyes. "Can't. Breath." Was all you could say. Valkyrie and Zofia drag Ash off of you. You look around seeing concerned faces. "What?" was all you said. "The walls are not sound proof" A worried Alibi said. "Well, I'm going to get some food."You say said trying to escape. "Nope." Dokkaebi said grabbing your hand. "We got some movies and are spending the day watching them." "Movies?" You ask confused. At this everybody's mouth dropped. "Do you know what a movie is?" a shocked Twitch said. "Umm... No? Should I?" You ask now realizing that there was no escape. After letting out a sigh you sit next to the coach. Dokkaebi walked over with a grin holding three rectangular, plastic boxes. "We have The Hunt for Red October, Patriot Games and Deadpool." "You pick" was all you could say. She set aside Deadpool. "Best for last" she said putting in Patriot Games. After a Jack Ryan saved his family, Dokkaebi removed the disk and replaced it with Red October and hit play. Not as good as the first movie but still amazing. "And now for the grand finale!" Grace said opening Deadpool. This one was very different than the other two. And it was damn funny. "I'm going to check on IQ." you said getting up.

-Time skip-

"I misses movie night!" IQ shouted looking at Doc. "We were going to watch Deadpool!" "So is Movie night weekly of what?" You ask. "Every Wednesday." IQ replied calmly. "Anything es;e? You ask worried. "We go swimming on Saturdays." IQ responded. Great, a socially uncomfortable person in a pool full of women. You start to think of a way to get out of that. When Doc walked over with a clipboard. "OK IQ, You can leave but return tomorrow if anything seems off. "Hell yes! I'm free!" She said jumping up. "Lets go Y/N!" she was already at the door. "I'll keep an eye on her." You tell the doctor. "Thank you Y/N. How is the wound healing up?" He said looking at your stomach. "Its healing just fine thanks to your handy work." you say with a smile. "Good. He said. "Are you coming?" It was IQ. "Alright, alright." you say jogging after her.