A Second Chance

Y/N POV

It has been a week since the Demons chip was removed when Doc had approached you with the option. "It is highly experimental but if it works you will be able to walk again. What we hope to do is reline your spine." The Doc continued. "Yes." The doctor looked a little disappointed that he didn't get to finish his speech. "I'll see you in an hour than." He said walking off to prep for the operation. 

-Time skip-

You slid off the operating but started to stumble around. "Y/N use the crutches." Doc said as you held the counter. "But why?" You ask. "You still need to recover." The doctor handed you your crutches. "Fine." You step outside the medical ward. "Y/N!" You look up and braced for impact as a very excited Ash and Ela ran down the hall. The two tacked you in a hug. "And Y/N you need to be more... careful." The doctor said walking out to see the two girls on top of you. "Help Me." You said retching up. "Your on your own." he said with a chuckle. "Don't leave me." You beg as he closed the door. "Can we at least get to the dorm."

As you step in the dorm IQ tackled you in a hug. "I just got them off." You said gesturing to Ash and Ela. Just than Dokkaebi walked in. "Grace. Help me." She just pulled out her camera and took a picture. Finally IQ got off. "I'm just going to lat down. As you entered the bedroom a very excited Cav jumped out of nowhere and tackled you from the side. 

After a lot of hugs and some tears you finally got to go to bed. After laying down you start to drift off. Suddenly you feel a pair off eyes on your back. "Ela. Let me sleep!"  She walked over to the side of your bed and crouched down so she was looking you in the eyes. "It's only six and it's movie night." She said excitedly jumping up. You looked over to your clock and it read 6:03 PM. "OK. But after I get to sleep, OK." She grabbed your hand and pulled you out of bed. 

Everybody was sitting on the couch. You made your way to the usual spot on the floor. "Nope, Your sitting on the sofa today." Ash said as she push you gently to the couch. "But..." You started but was cut off by Ela. "You stabbed yourself to save us. You just had an operation. You. Sit. On. The. Couch." She said crossing her arms. "OK." You said in defeat. "What are we watching tonight?" You ask as Valkyrie pulled out for disks. "Avengers marathon." Everyone was getting comfortable. Zofia sat down at your left and Ash hopped on the arm of the couch next to you. As the first movie started Ela suddenly shot up. "Wait, Y/N has not seen the other movies leading up to this." Everyone looked at you. "Umm. We can watch this if the want." Embarrassed to be put on the spot. "Nonsense, tomorrow we binge watch marvel movies, for now we can watch something else." Valkyrie proclaimed. "What do you suggest than?" Mira asked. "Umm.." clearly she didn't think this through. "How about we start with some now and finish off the others tomorrow." Cav suggested leaning over the back of the sofa. 

As the credit reel started at the end of Iron Man you looked around and noticed that everyone was asleep. Zofia was holding on to you tightly. There was no escape. You decide to try and get comfortable as Ash started to fall off the couch. You lean her towards you so she won't fall off. She was now using you as a teddy bear as she curled up at your side. This was going to be a long night.