Recovery

Y/N POV

It was movie night. "Die Hard!" Ela shouted holding up three boxes. "All three! Hell yes!" Ash yelled jumping up. "OK, but next time we watch snakes on a plane." Alibi said leaning over the back of the sofa. "Way a head of you." Ela said pulling out a fourth box. "Four movies! You really are the agent of chaos." Valkyrie said leaning into the room. "Come on! Movie starts in five!" Ying yelled to the others. "Be down in a second." Dokkaebi yelled. After everybody was seated the movies started.

After the Die Hard movies finished Ela stood up "And now for the grande finale!" She said putting in the last disk and the film started. "Ela! What is this!" Zofia asked as a couple walked to the bathroom. "Well, it is an R rated film." She said smugly. "Umm, what is wrong?" You asked confused. "Y/N, what is it that you think is happening?" Hibbana asked. You look at the screen as a snake jumped up and attacked the two people. "Getting killed by a snake?" You said uncertainly. Cav nearly fell out of her chair laughing. Ela put a hand on your shoulder. "Silly, silly boy." She said barley keeping a strait face.

-Time Skip-

"What do you mean it's your birthday!" Ash shouted at you. "Well I never felt it was something to celebrate because my mom died while giving birth to me." You said sadly. "I'm sorry." She said looking down. "What the hell. I've never celebrated my birthday, might as well start some time." This cheered Ash up. "Yes!" She said jumping up. I'll set everything up. You will not regret this." She said running out.

The party was great. You were now using crutches and it was great to walk on my own. You sip some Pepsi in a corner. It tasted funny but you continued to drink it. Than IQ got a cup of soda and her eyes widened. FUZE! Did you spike the soda!" She yelled. "Why yes, comrade." He replied. "Y/N has not had alcohol before!" She said "And he's been drinking the soda all night." Than Fuze realized his mistake. "Shit." Just than you walk up to Mira and ask "Magic Mira on the wall, who is the thiccest of them all?" She looked at you confused. "Itsss Rook!" You said. This made everybody laugh. "Y/N! What have you had to drink?" Ash asked. "Just some Pepsi." You said very, very drunk. "Oops." Was all fuze said. "Lets get you back you the room." Ash and IQ suggested as you passed out. The next day you woke up with a splitting headache.

A week pasted and you got your bandages taken off. "Now Y/N, Take it easy, the skin is still fresh." The doctor ordered. "It's almost like you hurt your self to see me." He joked. This made you chuckle. "OK, I'll be more careful." You said walking out. It has been almost two months since the rescue of Zofia's daughter. You hit the gym and start your regular workout. After that you walk back to the dorm to take a shower. As you take off tour shirt to shower a thought hits you. Sirius was still out their, and he had a dept to pay.

As you step out of the bathroom dressed. You go to get some breakfast but nobody was there. "Odd" You said to yourself. Than you see shattered glass laying on the floor. A knife was stabbed in the table. The knife was all to familiar. The one that was used to cut up your body. A note was pinned in the table. I'm back was written on it. "Sirius, Your dead." You mutter to yourself as you crumble the note and drop it.

As you walk to the armory to gather you weapons you see more glass. "You sick bastard." You arrived at the armory. The racks were filled. You grab your Birettas and M12. Strapping on your customized combat gear and taking your magazines and and breach charge. "You fucked with the wrong man Sirius." You said hopping on a motorcycle. There is only one place he would have brought them, His "Gathering Room". You accelerate as you weave between traffic. "Hold on guys I'm coming for you."