PTSD

Y/N POV

It has been four months since the operation that repaired your spine and it was time you got back out to where the action was. You sat in the helicopter as you made your way to a very nice villa. The White Masks had a bio weapon hidden somewhere inside. The S.A.S. were coming with you as well as Clash and Doc as backup. "So do we need to go over the plan again?" Smoke yelled over the headset. "Nope." I said. The plan was simply to clear each floor one at a time and disarm the bio container. 

As you arrive you see just how big the place really was. As you hop out of the chopper an unsettling silentce filled the area. "I don't like this." Thatcher stated as the group started towards the basement door. You grab the handle and the door creeks open. "OK, that is unsettling." Sledge said from behind you. The room was completely empty. You walk in gun aimed down sights. As you peek around the corner but see nothing. After activating your helmet you look around. No movement. No sound. As you finished clearing the second floor you find a large beeping box. The lights blinking in a rhymic pattern. It wasn't a bio container. It was a bomb. The timer read under a minute, not enough time to clear the blast radius. "Shit, Doc patch me in to Dokkaebi, Twitch, and Echo. It's not a container, it's a bomb." Suddenly three voices appear in your head set. "Open up the panel on the side." Twitch said as you moved to the left side of the bomb. "OK, there are three wires. A red, a blue and a green." You said looking at the open panel. "Pull the red one! It works in the movies." Dokkaebi said a little to excited. "No. Can you see where the wires are leading to?" Echo instructed. You trace the wires with the back of your hand. "The green goes to the top, the red is on the bottom and the blue is in the middle." You said as you looked at the timer. Thirty seconds left. "Cut the red one." Dokkaebi said. Twenty seconds. "Can you hurry up." You said as the time continued to drop. "Ten seconds left." You said growing a little worried they might not know. "Fuck it." You said as you pulled the red wire. The lights dimmed and the bomb shorted out. "Guys, it was the red one." You said leaning back. "I FUCKING KNEW IT!" Dokkaebi yelled. "Yes, you were right." Twitch admitted with a sigh. "That was the second time you saved us." Sledge said walking in. His gun over his shoulder. "We found some hostiles in the attic, smoke took care of them." He continued. "You bet your ass I did!" Smoke said throwing an arm over you shoulder. "For the third time, it's not very impressive when you pump a small room full of lethal gas." Thatcher said hitting his shoulder. "Don't take this from me." He responded. Mute just put his hand to his forehead. 

When the chopper landed back at base all the lights were out. "We really should celebrate. You have saved our asses again." Sledge said hopping off his seat. Doc nodded in agreement. "I'll get some drinks tomorrow." Thatcher said jumping on to the helipad. "Let's get some dinner, I'm starving." You said as you walk in the cafeteria. "Surprise!" You instantly pull out your gun and fire off a shot. "Shit, Y/N!" Doc said running to your side. Your whole body shook. "It's OK. You didn't hurt anyone. "What just happened?" Thatcher said catching up. "Y/N suffers from PTSD." Doc said as he checked your pulse. "Sorry." You said looking at your shaking hands. "No Y/N. We were at wrong. We should have expected with all you've been through you'd have PTSD." It was Valkyrie. "I think I just need to sit for a minute." You said. Everyone was looking at you with concern. "So What is the celebation for?" You ask calmly. "Well, you kind of saved all our life's multiple time and thought we should celebrate." Ash said. "OK, Lets start out strong." You said walking over to the bar. 

Later that night you walked back to the dorm. Everyone had been drinking and now you had to try and get them back to the dorms. "Cluster charge activated." Fuze yelled clicking a mechanical pencil you had handed him so he wouldn't blow up every room. After that whole ordeal, you crawl into your bed. The others had already fallen asleep. You close your eyes and slowly drift off.