One Fucked Up Game

Y/N POV

It has been almost a week since the encounter with Demons. You had been pushing yourself past the limit training. The others were becoming worried but you didn't care. You would stop Demons at all costs. Your hands were raw from the punching bag. Blood ran down your fingers as you remember the mask from the bridge. Than Six came in over the intercom. "Will operator Archangel see me." You let out a sigh as you bandaged up your bleeding hands. 

"I want to know everything about Demons." Six said as you stepped in. You look down. "Demons is not human, he is a chip, a disease. The chip is planted in your skull and then he fucks with your mind. You start to hear him, than than you will actually see him. Than he takes control of your movements. You are forced to watch as you kill without any control." You said anger building up inside you. Six just nodded. "Do you think ther is away to stop him?" This you think carefully, than it hit you. "We need to completely remove every piece of code in the chip." You said. "But we would have to get the chip before Demons can knows." This earned a worried look from the woman standing in front of you. Just than a ping came from here computer. She walked over and her face darkened. Now reaching the intercom she ordered all operators to the briefing room. "What's going on?" You ask walking with her. The White Masks have taken control of the Empire State Building in New York." She continued. "There are easy over two hundred civilians in that building." 

After a rushed briefing the team got on multiple choppers and went to New York. "There it is." Pulse said looking at the skyscraper. You landed at the end of the street and jump out. "Building is to big to drone out. Dokkaebi, Twitch, Echo, you stay here and drone out each floor as we make our way up. Glaz get on to the roof over there." You said pointing to the skyscraper on the other side of the street. "We clear each floor and move on to the next. Dokkaebi, how long till we have cameras?" You ask as the Korean typed away on her tablet. "I don't know but I'll tell you when I do." She said without looking up. "OK, lets go kick some ass." You said sliding a magazine in to your AR-14.

-Time Skip-

"Approaching floor fifty." You spook quietly in the mic. So far no hostiles has been spotted. A muffled grunt could be heard. You activate your helmet and immediately 110 outlines appear almost all were tied up. You place a breach charge against the door and silently count to three. BOOM! The door splitters startling everyone in the room. You jump through the hole gun blazing. Now only 101 people were left in the room, you and the hostages. "Shit, they are strapped to a big fuckin pile of explosives." You said in the mic. The team followed you in the room. Just than a screen to your left crackled to life. "Well, if it isn't team Rainbow. Welcome to my sandbox. If you don't do exactly what I say I blow the hostages. Now I want Y/N to go up to the next floor." The screen died. "Demons you sick fucker." You said gritting your teeth. "What do we do now?" Pulse asked. "We play his game." You said walking out of the room. 

Gore warning!

You made your way up to the next floor and what you saw will haunt your dreams forever. A row of ten, dismembered bodies hung from the wall. All had the horrible mask that you had pulled off of Valkyrie. "Now Y/N, I want you to find what you took from me." Demons said over a small speaker. You pull out your knife and start cutting into the first body looking for what ever Demons was talking about. You soon realized that the body had its heart has been cut out. "Your heart." You said walking over to the next body. "And I thought what we had was special." The voice said on the speaker. "You took my heart." He continued as you cut into the next body. Approaching the final body you start to cut. Blood now covered your hands and forearms. A small heart lay in the rib cage. "Congratulations. You finished the first round! Please go to the next floor to continue." By now you were drained of all emotion. 

As you enter the room you knew what was going to happen. "I want you to recreate the scars on the canvas in front of you." A dead body hung from the ceiling. Mirrors covered the walls. Next to you lay a knife and a blowtorch. You pick up the tools and walk to the hanging corpse.

Ash POV

Y/N had been gone now for almost two hours. "I'm going after him." Ela said walking towards the door. Just than Y/N stepped into the room. His arms and shirt were covered in blood. He handed you a flash drive and sat down putting his head in his hands. You plug the drive into the bomb and it powered down. After he hostages were freed you walked up to Y/N. "What happened?" IQ asked comforting the shaking soldier. "Come on, we need to find the other hostages." Blackbeard said reaching out his hand. "There's no point, they're dead." He said without looking up. What ever is up there has really scared him. "Please, Don't go up those stairs." Y/N pleaded. "Nonsense, I'll go scout the area." Blackbeard said walking out only to return five minutes later. "Do not go up there!" He said as he turned around and puked. The bottom of his shoes were caked in blood. You start to piece together why we weren't going to find any more hostages.

Y/N was silent the whole way down. "What took you so long?" Dokkaebi asked running up to the group. Than she saw Y/N. "What happened." Twitch asked from behind Dokkaebi. Y/N had sat down and was still shaking. Blackbeard than spoke up. "I went up there when Y/N can back down. I only saw the first room and I will never get the image out of my head. He was up there for almost two hours." He said referring to Y/N. "What was in the room?" Echo asked. Blackbeard shuttered. "Ten dismembered bodies handing from the wall. Each with the mask Sirius had used on Valkyrie." He said. Everyone stopped asking questions and looked a Y/N worried.