Savior

Y/N POV

"Check me pocket, officer." You said as the cop reached for your pocket. He had pulled you over for speeding and you had military grade weapons on your back. "My name is Prey from rainbow. The other operators have been taken." The cop opened you wallet and see the rainbow six badge above your ID. "Shit. What are you going to do?" Your face darkened. "Make them pay. Get a SWAT unit and what ever else you can and get to this location." you said ripping a sheet from his pad and handed him the address. As you speed off you here the officer call in back-up. 

IQ POV

"Wake up!" A hard hand smacked your face. "Are you up?" The voice belonged to a man with a gash running down his face. he only had one, yellow eye. "You bastard!" It was Ash.  "Now aren't you a feisty one." he said walking over to her and held her chin in his hand. "Now you probably want to know what I'm going to do to you?" He said with a psychotic grin. "I'm going to hurt Y/N, and use you all to do so!" Suddenly you became aware of how big the room was. every operator was hanging on the wall in shackles. Suddenly his four fingers wrapped around Pulse's throat. "Tell me Pulse, do you fear me?" He said tilting his head. Pulse just spat in his face. "Mistake." Sirius said as he started to beat Pulse with his free hand. This went on for what felt like forever. Blood ran down his face. "Now, who's next? Any volunteers?" The man said. "No? Well that's a shame." He was enjoying this. "Is this what you did to Y/N?!" It was Valkyrie. Sirius grabbed her face and pressed it against the wall. "Don't you ever speak his name, or you will get the same treatment he got." He said coldly. He than produced a car battery. "Maybe this will teach you to never speak his name." He said placing a clasp on each of he arms. "Do your worst." She said calmly. "OK" Sirius said turning on the battery. Valkyrie screamed out and fell limp against her chains. "Now, does anyone else want to test me?" Nobody spook. "Now, as for smart mouth, I have just the treatment." He walked over to a table and picked up a mask. "Now this is one of my favorites." Sirius said placing the mask on Valkyries face. "It sucks the oxygen out of your lungs and suffocates you." He said turning it on. Now he held a knife to your face. "What nice skin you have. It would be a shame if someone were to ruin it." Than a loud blast could be heard. suddenly the flesh around his arm exploded. In the door way was a very angry Y/N. In his hand was a desert eagle.

He ran into the room and grabbed Sirius by the collar of his shirt. "You really fucked up this time." He said glaring in to Sirius's face. "First you torture me for months and lost your finger. next you return and get a knife in your shoulder. After that you take my friends and loss your eye. Now what do you think what happens when you fuck with my family?" He said putting the guns barrel to Sirius's face. "You don't have what it takes to kill me." Sirius said with a smirk. "Wrong." His face suddenly realized what was going to happen as six more shots rang out. Sirius fell to the ground, dead. "Yippee ki yay motherfucker." Y/N said unloading the magazine. "Die Hard? Really" Dokkeabi said. "What? It was good movie." She just rolled her eyes. "Shit! How long has that been on!" Y/N yelled pulling the mask of Valkyrie. He fumbled with the key and unclasped her. Laying her down gently he unlocked Zofia and handed her the key. Than rushing back to Valkyries side he started CPR. "Breath, come on breath." Valkyrie than sat up gasping  for air. Suddenly the building shook. A support beam fell on Y/N, pinning his leg. I ran to him and tried to pull him out. "Get out of here!" There were tears in his eyes. Somebody pulled you back as more of the ceiling fell. "We need to go!" It was blitz. Just as they got out the building caved in. SWAT and paramedicals were waiting for them. "Hold your fire!" one shouts. They put a blanket over your shoulders. "Y/N..."