Here to Stay

Y/N POV

You eyes shoot open and immediately sit up. "Shit!" You yell falling on your back. Mistake number two, "Fuck!" you yell as you land on the wound on your back. "Just lay still." It was Tracker. "Shit man. You had use all worried. You were in surgery for seven hours and were out for more than three days." "Three days!" You said in horror. "OK, I need you to do one more thing. There is an envelope with 50,000 american dollars and directions to a safe house. With Zofia's permission, I want you to take her daughter there. Her father is dead and her old home isn't safe. I know you always talked about having a kid back on the field, but you might have that chance." You say. "I'll protect like one of my own." He said as he left. "That was very kind of you." It was Doc. "She isn't safe near us. He will die before letting anything harm her." "Good, Zofia was worried about having to leave Rainbow. And speak of the devil." The medic said as Zofia walked in. She walked up to you and smacked you upside the head. "That was for having us all worried and this is for saving my daughter." She said holding you in a hug. "Tracker told me everything in the hall. You didn't have to do that." "No, but she needs to be safe." "OK." Doc said braking us up. "You can stay in your dorm but I don't want you on your feet. Understand?" "Fine. Zofia can you help me back to the dorm?" "Sure."

On your way down you ran into Tracker. "Thank you. We would have been killed if not for you." You said. "No, thank you. I was repaying an overdue dept to an old friend." This made you smile. Tracker than turned to Zofia. "I'll protect your child with my life." "Thank you." She responded. After some more goodbyes you finally make it back you the dorm. "Let's get you into some fresh clothes." She said laying you in your bed. "What!" She just smirked "Just your pants and shirt. Wait, you have boxers on, right?" You let out a sigh. "Yes." "OK than."

After a very awkward and uncomfortable five minutes you lay on you bed freshly changed. "We don't tell this to anybody, OK?" Zofia said. "Agreed." was all you could say. Well, I'll grab the others, OK. They will probably want to see you." You watch her leave and decided to close your eyes. Sirius was still out there. After a few minutes a very happy Ash opened the door. "Y/N!" "Ash, Please don't jump on him." Zofia pleaded. "Fine." Ash said reluctantly. "You had us all worried sick." Hibana said. Than you noticed somebody new. "Is anybody going to introduce me to the new roommate. A bald, black woman stepped forwards. "So your Y/N?" She asked coldly. "Umm, Yes?" You answered a little worried. Her face lightened up "Call me clash."