Recovery...Again

Y/N POV

Click. The camera in Dokkaebi's hand shuttered as she took another picture. "Grace, why?" You asked still half asleep. "That is for me to know and for you to find out." She said with a grin. You tried to get up but found this to be rather difficult with Ash and Zofia still clinging to you. "I need some help." You said looking up again. "Nope, your on your own." She said as she walk out to go get some breakfast. You try sliding underneath their arms but this was not going to happen. Next was a very risky task, trying to wake them up. First you start by shaking Ash awake but thi s proved ineffective. Next you try Zofia and get the same result. Finally you try to slip upwards. As  you start to move upward they start to wake. "Good morning." You said to the two now fully awake and very, very red. "Umm..." they respond in unison. "I'm heading down for some food, you want anything while I'm there?" You ask. They shake their heads. "OK, I'll see you down later than." You said making your way to the door. "Meet you down there in five!" Ash yelled from behind the now closed door. You smile to yourself. Finally able to walk again you take off in a sprint. 

You arrived at the cafeteria for breakfast and everyone stopped and stared at you. "I may have forgotten to mention that I'm able to walk again." You said slowly. "You have some explaining to do!" Pulse said with a grin. "I kind got kidnaped by the girls last night." You said rubbing the back of your neck. "And we're doing it again!" Dokkaebi shouted from the other side of the room. "You know it!" Ela jumped up from behind you. "Y/N, why aren't you using your crutches?" Doc said walking up to you. "I'm finally able to walk. Crutches aren't the first thing that comes to mind." At this the doctor sighed. "I thought you'd say that." He said walking back to his table. 

You quickly finished your meal. Before you could do anything else IQ and Ash grabbed both your arms and dragged you back to the room. "Lucky bastard." One of the recruits said as you were dragged out of the room but you chose to ignore him. You went to sit on the ground only to be pulled up by Alibi. "Nope, you still have the couch." She said draging you over to where she was sitting before. "No, really. I can sit on the ground." You try in vain without luck. "I'm going to get some food and drink." Dokkaebi said leaving the room. 

-Time Skip-

"OK, it's getting late." you said stretching. It was already ten o'clock and everyone was starting to nod off. Alibi was sprawled on your lap asleep already and Cav was clinging on to you, also asleep. "I wonder if they even remember we have beds?" You said to yourself. As you prepare yourself for another night on the couch. 

You awoke to the sound of a camera shutter. "Dokkaebi. Why?" You ask still half asleep. "Because you are so cute when your sleeping." She said as if it was normal to take pictures of people when they are asleep. "OK than." You said tiredly. You gently move Cavs hand off you and pick up Alibi. After gently placing her back down on the sofa you make your way to the cafeteria. 

After you grabbed you food you sat down next to Doc and Rook. "Good morning Y/N. Sleep well?" The medic asked. You think back to your previous night. "I slept alright." You said calmly. Just than Dokkaebi walked over. "Y/N, it's pool night." She said happily. "I can't. I don't want to ruin my bandages." You said calmly. "Actually they are waterproof." Doc said taking a sip of his tea grinning. "Thanks Doc." You said turning to him. Rook just let out a laugh. "See you tonight." Dokkaebi said walking off. "Doc, why?" You ask. Now Rook was laughing even more. Montage was just walking over and over heard everything. "Y/N, you are rather dense, aren't you?" You looked at him confused. "I think I'm missing something." You said confused. Now Rook was almost falling out of his seat laughing. "OK, I'm definitely missing something."