Field Work

Y/N POV

The day you were dreading had arrived, pool night. You open the door and take a deep breath. Your wound had scabbed over so you couldn't use that's your excuse. Accepting your fate you step in the pool area. What you saw was not expected. You thought you were going to swim laps or something but no, a net was set up and a beach ball floating in the water. The girls start to stare, faces red. All except Zofia. "So... what now?" You ask uncomfortably. "Well we usually do some volleyball." Ash said excitedly. You shrug and hop in. The water is warm, must be heated you think to yourself. "So how do you usually pick teams?" You ask. "Well you can alternate teams after each game." Mira said biting her lip. "Sure." Was all you could say. Why was she biting her lip you thought.

After about an hour you get get out and head to the men's lockers. "That was very, very uncomfortable." You said to nobody. quickly changing you walk out and wait fir the others. after about another five minutes the girls come out chatting with each other. "Come on, you were so staring." ash said to Zofia. "Was not" was her response. than the group became aware of your presents. "You waited on us?" IQ asked. "Is there something wrong with that?" You asked confused, what were they talking about. You assume its nothing and walk with the others. "Are you OK?" You asked noticing many red faces. "There seems to be a bug going around." It's nothing." Ash said turning her head. This caused Ela to snicker. What is going on you think

-Time Skip-

"Will Caveira, Pulse, Prey, Ash, and Doc make their way to the briefing room." Six said over the intercom. Your ears perk up at he sound of your name. Your first mission. After quickly finishing breakfast you rush to debrief. After taking a set Six starts the presentation. "A bomb has been planted by White Masks in families home. Your job is to evacuate the family and disarm the bomb. Take off in 10 minutes. Dismissed." You leave to grab your gear. while screwing on silencers to your guns a voice catches you off guard. "What is it that you do?" The voice belonged to Pulse. "I use a silenced breach and custom gear that is almost silent." You respond quietly seething your knifes. "How many knifes do you have?" "Lots." was all you said. "OK, let's go." You said taking a deep breath. "Worried kid?" Pulse said looking at you worried. "It's just been awhile." You say boarding the chopper.

-Time skip-

"Drone out!" you said tossing your drone. "Seven hostiles guarding the bomb." Ash stated. "Shit, Eleven in the master bedroom with the hostages, one is bleeding." You said. "Ten guarding the main floor. "28 Hostiles total." You said kneeling at the side door by the garage taking out some metal tools. "What are you doing? Doc asked. "They don't know we are here and that is our biggest advantage." You state plainly as the door spring open. "The other look at you in shock. "How long have known how to that?" Ash said amazed. "I learned to in the army." You said saddle, slinging your gun over your shoulder. "OK, Now remember to remain quiet." You said looking at the others. "Pulse you stay by the fuse box and when I tell you, cut the power." "OK." he said. "Cav. with me." You and your scary friend make their way up the stairs. "Pulse, cut the power to the main floor." You murmur under you breath. A few second later the lights go out. After that you jump out while they were confused. Your shoots make almost no sound. Caveria grabbed the man closest to the stairs. Nine shots were fires flowed by some light thuds. "OK, can we have power back?" You ask. "And let there be light." You heard pulse say. The lights cause you to cover your eyes for a second. Caveria was interrogating the man she she had captured. After a quick stab to the throat she walked up to you. "The bomb is going to blow in under a minute." "Shit, Pulse and Doc, go with Caveria and get the hostages, Ash your with me." They came up the stairs, going to the master bedroom while you and Ash go to the bomb. You place your charge but than to to the other side of the room. "When I give the mark, blast this wall and get to cover." "What are you going to do?" she asked but you were already gone. 20 seconds left. "Now you say in the mic as you activate your charge. A loud boom was heard and a causing the men inside to turn, not seeing a second hole appear. The men dropped. The last falling with a knife in his shoulder. You run to the bomb and open the panel to manually disable the bomb and plug the device in. The light in the bomb dim and power out. "Now to the other matter." you said looking at the other man. You walk over to the man trying to pull the knife out of his shoulder. Why did you come and try to harm this nice family." You said pulling off his mask. Your eyes widen in shock as the man spook "Its been awhile, Y/N."