Chapter 3

Hello! Dear readers! Sorry for not updating! I was so busy with school so I couldn't update, anyways here it is!!!
  ~
Third person POV
Knock. Knock.
"Come in," a melodious voice called. The pleasant voice belonged to a man with features on his handsome face that were very sharp, it had long narrow clear eyes, an attractive expression, his beautiful lips in a straight line, his whole body radiated coldness and nobility.

"Your highness, we found a woman fainted in the forest where we were hunting the demon beasts," a soldiers said with a straight face. One of the handsome man's eyebrow lifted up elegantly.

"Oh? Lead the way. I want to see the woman," the noble man's interest perked up as soon as he heard that the woman was found in that forest. The forest was known as the Forbidden Shadow forest. Just the name of Forbidden Shadow forest would send people shivers down their spines. The name literally explained everything, all the beasts were shadows so catching them were nearly impossible. The beasts living in the forest were all highly cultivated and even killing one of them were one in a ten thousand. To survive their you had to be a very high cultivator expert. So the noble man was highly interested what identity the woman had to be able to survive in such a terrible place.

"Yes, your highness," the soldier turned around and started to walk and lead the graceful man.

"She's inside the Snow Pavillon, your highness," the soldier bowed and left. As soon as the man saw the unconscious woman on the bed, he was stunned. Her clear eyes were closed, shaping a perfect curve. An elegant nose, straight and pretty, lips red like a blooming red plum blossom, fragrant with temptation all over. Her perfect oval white face with a light shade of pinkness. Soft silver hair that would shine from the light.

"Are you going to stare at me forever?" A coquettish voice asked. The man snapped out of daze and looked at her seductive violet eyes. The beautiful woman had a charming smirk as she stared at the elegant man turning red from being caught.
What a beautiful man!
"Anyway, where am I?" She was quite curious what kind of xuanhuan place she came to.

"You don't know where you are?!" He looked at her with big and shocked eyes. This girl doesn't even know she's in the Forbidden Shadow Forest?! Then how idid she survive in here?!

"I know I'm in Fengshui Continent and I'm in Jiashi nation," she naively looked at him intensely with shining violet eyes and the man blushed from the intensity of her eyes. Mentally, she sighed in relief. She was glad she asked Peach where she was going before she arrived. Currently, she was in Fengshui Continent, there were 7 nations on the continent, Jiashi nation being the richest, the other nation was Huada, Linkai, Kairu, Taoya, Yanzhi, Zhihao. Other powerful existence than the nations were the Palaces, sects and the most powerful of all... The courts. There were four Palaces, the Snow Palace, the Jade Palace, Lotus Palace, Shadow Palace. If a nation had a Palace backing them then the nation could prosper and become more powerful than others. The most powerful sects were the Devil sect, Bai Da sect, Alchemy sect, and the Martial Arts sect. The Bai Da and Devil sect were the most mysterious and dangerous sect of all the four powerful sects. The Devil sect were rumored to be full of cultivators and practitioners who used the methods and ways of the that were told to be evil. There was literally no information about the Bai Da sect. Both of the sects were so secretive that no one knew where they were located. Last of all was The court. The Court was a place where the only the most powerful and influential people gathered. It's a place where they would have important meetings and discussions. The people their were could be either immortals, devils, demons, gods, and others.

"Oh... I see. Right now, you're in the Forbidden Shadow forest. I'm quite surprised you're still alive with beasts wandering around," he looked at her suspiciously.

"I guess I'm just lucky," she just shrugged nonchalantly, ignoring his suspicious eyes. "Whatever, get out! I need some sleep!" She made a shooing motion at him and gave a big yawn.

Ah. He's handsome but I need my beauty sleep.

The man's elegant eyes darkened at being ignored and shooed at.

"Fine! But remember you still owe me for saving you!" He flicked his sleeve and walked away in a bad mood.

That's the man⬇️

~~~

Oooo myyyy gooosshhhh!!! I'm so sorry for not updating! I had so many homework and it took me to get inspired! Anyways, THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!