Chapter 12

It was already dusk by the time Lian Ru Yue arrived at Moonlit City. Moonlit City was located in between Jiashi nation and Linkai because the city was between these two countries, Moonlit City wasn't ruled by any countries so lots of Rogue cultivators and wanderers who wanted to be isolated from the world and rules lived there.

Lian Ru Yue's stomach growled loudly. She was able to travel all the way out to Moonlit City by using her previous assassin "flying" technique so obviously she was hungry as fuck.

I guess it will be alright to eat first Thought Lian Ru Yue nonchalantly and walked towards a crowded restaurant but as she walked closer, she saw a crowd in front of the restaurant circling around something, curious, Lian Ru Yue squeezed through the crowd. An old man was having a seizure on the ground.

"If anyone can cure my master, I will reward them handsomely," shouted a lovely girl sitting on the ground next to the dying old man. The young lady had an incomparable beauty that could topple cities. Her long lashes shivered as her watery tears coated them causing them to glisten in the sunlight. Her gentle and weak beauty caused the crowd's heart to tighten as they pitied her.

"Move aside!" An alluring voice shouted. The owner of the beautiful voice was a celestial like fairy woman. Illuminated by the sunlight, her body seemed to emit light causing the crowd to think she was a celestial.

"MIss, can you really cure my master?" Asked the distressed young lady hurriedly.

"I will try my best," Lian Ru Yue couldn't promise anything. She was a assassin from her past life who was a expert in killing which included being skilled in poisons. What was the opposite of poison? Medicine. So obviously, she was a skilled doctor too.

Looking at the old man having a seizure, she decided to at least stop the seizure first then she would find the problem of the illness. Quickly, Lian Ru Yue turned the old man to the side then took out her silver needles and inserted it all over his body. Lian Ru Yue inserted the needles very fast so the crowd didn't even have enough time to react because she had already finished. What shocked them most of all was previously ill old man stopped shaking and he opened his eyes. The crowd sucked in their breaths and their eyes bulged out at Lian Ru Yue's exquisite face.

"Master!" Cried the disciple in relief and hugged him.

"Wah? What happened to me?" The old man looked around confused as to why he was in the ground with his disciple crying and the crowd staring at him in disbelief. Seeing the old man alright, Lian Ru Yue raised her hands the waved at his body and swiftly, the needles flew out of his body and went back to her stash.

"You were having a seizure," replied Lian Ru Yue with a small smile. At that the old man just noticed the white claded woman in front of him. She stood before him like a lone Immortal that couldn't be touched.

"Master, this honorable lady was the one who stopped you from dying," his disciple smiled gratefully towards her and LIan Ru Yue smiled back.

"What!? Thank you so much, honorable lady. I'm Wu Tao Yi of the Martial Arts Sect and this is my disciple, Xia Yahui. I wonder what this honorable lady's name is?" Asked the old man in eager. He must get acquainted with this lady and be in her good side. She was more skilled than the other famous doctors maybe even the Godly Doctor! In this world, Alchemists and Doctors that were highly skilled were respected at the same level. The crowd gasped in surprise, they didn't expect the old man to be from the Martial Arts Sect. Even Lian Ru Yue was surprised.

"My name is Lian Ru Yue and I was just passing by," she replied, her eyes twinkling.

"Then would Honorable Lian mind if I invite Honorable Lian to dinner?" Wu Tao Yi felt like the woman before him was not simple and wished to know her better.