Chapter 6

Shun Mi's eyes widened.
'Wow... Master must be rich.'

As soon as Lian Ru Yue entered the eighth prince's mansion, a servant boy ran up to her.

"His highness wants to see you in his study room," the servant said while bowing and motioning her to follow him. Lian Ru Yue nodded and followed. Shun Mi followed after Lian Ru Yue like a lost puppy.

~~~~~~~~~

Knock knock

"Come in," a melodious deep voice called out. Opening the door, Lian Ru Yue stepped inside. The eighth prince lifted his head from his book to see a beautiful dimpled smiling face. The beautiful face reminded him of a lotus blooming. His cheeks flushed and his eyes were dazed from staring. Quickly snapping out of daze, the prince asked seriously, "Where were you and who's that girl behind you?"

"I was at an auction and I bought this girl at the auction. She will be my maid," Lian Ru Yue replied absentmindedly and sat down on a chair in an improper way.

"You didn't need to buy her. I can give you a maid from my household. There are plenty of maids that are already skilled. Also, the auction is quite dangerous," his alluring eyebrows furrowed of the thought of her getting hurt.

"But she was too cute and pretty to pass," Lian Ru Yue teased, squeezing Shun Mi's round soft cheeks.

"Master~," Shun Mi whined in pain. Her pure white cheeks turning rosy red from pain.

'OMG! She's so cute!' Lian Ru Yue mentally squealed.

"And I can protect myself. I'm not that weak as you think," Lian Ru Yue trailed her fingers on the handsome man's chest. Moving her slender hand beneath his clothes to his chest. Shun Mi turned red from what Lian Ru Yue was doing and quietly went out of the room. His skin crawled as soon as her cold hands made contact with his bare chest. Sliding onto his lap, Lian Ru Yue thought,

'It's been a long time since I've had eaten a full meal,' (Author: I hope y'all know what that means...) smirking, Lian Ru Yue leaned into his neck and began to kiss all over it, causing a red hickeys all over his neck.

"W-what do y-you think you're doing?" His face flushed from the hotness of contact and what she was doing.

"Is there something wrong? Do you not like it?" She smiled, showing off her cute dimples and white teeth. While trailing her fingers on his chest causing goosebumps.

'How can a girl be so beautiful and seductive at the same time??'

"You said I have to you back for saving me. Didn't you? I'm paying you back now," she replied simply and took off his shirt swiftly as if she done it a million times.

"I didn't mean it that way!" He said, flusteredly.

'Awww so cute...' He reminded her of a kitten. Ignoring his words, Lian Ru Yue continued what she was doing. Sighing, the handsome eighth gave up.

Let's just say the night was very noisy and there was a lot of action ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

                          ~~~~~

"WAKEEEEEEE UPPPPPPPP!!!!! MISTRESS!!" A very familiar annoying voice interrupted Lian Ru Yue's sweet dream.

"Hmmm??" Lian Ru Yue groggily asked, rubbing her eyes to see a weird looking salamander.'

"OHHH MYYY GOSHHH!!! I can't believe you had sex with the eighth prince! You don't even know his name!!" Lian Ru Yue just stared at Peach for a minute in a deadpan and laid back and snuggled against the eighth prince's broad back.

"Don't ignore me!" Whined Peach but obviously, Lian Ru Yue ignored her. Peach huffed and mega flew into Lian Ru Yue. Causing her to yowl in pain.

"Okay. Okay. I'm up!"

"Good because we need to start with your training and also, there's a girl who's claiming to be your maid outside, waiting for you outside," Lian Ru Yue's eyes widened when she realized she forgot about Shun Mi.

"SHIT," Lian Ru Yue threw on her clothes and ran outside like a mad man.

"Master! You're finally awake!" A blob of pink flew onto Lian Ru Yue making her jump up. Shun Mi hugged Lian Ru Yue's waist so tightly she couldn't breathe.

"I-I can-n't breathe..."

"Oh-h, sorry master!" Shun Mi let out a genuinely surprised expression.

"It's fine," waving it off, Lian Ru Yue continued talking, "I will be going out today and will be coming back probably at night so while I'm gone, I want you to buy a manor for us. Here's the money. It should be enough for an averagely sized mansion," then dropped a bag of 7000000 gold taels. Shun Mi's eyes almost popped. She had never seen so much money in her life.

"Yes, master!" Shun Mi zoomed off, leaving a cloud of dust behind her.

"Well... We should get going now," Lian Ru Yue was about to walk towards the exit but a loud noise was heard at the courtyard outside.

"LIAN RU YUE! YUAN JUN YI! BOTH OF YOU COME OUT IMMEDIATELY RIGHT NOW!" The familiar angry voice sent chills down to Lian Ru Yue's spine.

(Sorry guys this chapter is very short but I wanted to update more chapters because I didn't update for so long! THANKS FOR READING! (*'︶'*)╯♡)