Chapter 4

Lian Ru Yue's POV
~~~
Making sure he left, I quickly called out to Peach. "Peach!"
"Yeah?" He popped out of nowhere.
"Tell me about this place and that guy," I lazily popped a grape in my mouth.
*Sigh* "I can't believe you just said that... Especially to him! He's the eighth prince of Jiashi and is the capital's number one talent among men! Including status, wealth, looks and talent!" Peach had a dreamy look that resembled a person of hero-worshiping. In return, Lian Ru Yue just rolled her eyes and said, "Yeah so?" Peach's eyes bulged at her response. 

"'Yeah so'? Do you even know what you're saying? He could kill you with just flick of his wrist!" 

"Did you forget that I'm a demon and immortal to add to that? Even if he's that powerful, I can always escape or... use another method," Lian Ru Yue smirked. Peach as usual secretly read her thoughts then regretted. Blushing, she yelled, "I can't believe you would do such an immoral thing to an innocent and divine man!" Lian Ru Yue was shocked that her own companion would side with this guy who they just met. 

"What kind of spiritual companion are you to defend a stranger who you just met and not your own master?" 

"I'm just saying that you shouldn't touch such a beautiful man recklessly," Peach defended, crossing her arms. Lian Ru Yue just raised her eyebrows and thought, 'Yeah right. You just want him to yourself'

"Whatever, I have to get ready to go out!" Lian Ru Yue waved her hands and surprisingly, modern makeup appeared on the table. 

"Why did modern makeup show up? I thought it was ancient makeup?" Lian Ru Yue turned to Peach, in question. But Peach looked at her with the same loss as her. 

"Maybe it was God Leximus who sent it!" Peach suggested and Lian Ru Yue nodded in agreement but thought in her head, 'Isn't this cheating? Didn't other transmigrated females just use ancient makeup not modern?'  But she shrugged it off and started putting on her makeup. First was skin care then the makeup starts. The first step was the cushion then the concealer, powder, eyebrows, a bit of contour and blush, eyelash curler then mascara. (I don't do makeup so Idk. So if I got something wrong, I so sorry. I used the youtuber's PONY Syndrome- Instagram look the snowflake tutorial one) 

"Done! Let's go, Pe-" Seeing that Peach had fallen asleep, she moved her to the bed and placed the blanket over her then put on her black veil hat. Swiftly, Lian Ru Yue crawled out of the tiny window then jumped from roof to roof until she heard a loud clamor. Curious, she jumped down to the ground, soundlessly to see a quite a big crowd standing in front of a huge building that had a sign that said, 'Zhenzhu auction pavilion'. While walking towards the crowd, she heard a man in the crowd telling another man, "I can't believe that they are selling the Phoenix flame pill. I heard it gives the consumer an ability to turn into literal phoenix for three days!" The other man snorted at him in ridicule, "You fool, didn't you hear the recent news? They recently got an elixir called the Water Lotus extract and it makes you age thirty years younger! So what if you can turn into a phoenix? You can't even turn back to human during the three days!" After eavesdropping on the conversation, Lian Ru Yue stroked her chin gently, thinking if she should visit the Auction. Coming to conclusion, she decided that she would go see the auction. Maybe she will find something useful. 

"Please leave if you won't be participating in the Auction," a coquettish voice interjected the crowd. The crowd including  Lian Ru Yue turned to the coquettish voice to see a woman with exceptional beauty in red. In contrast to Lian Ru Yue's beauty, the woman in red had the type of beauty that could steal a soul with just listening to her voice. 

"People who will be joining the auction, please come in. The auction will be starting twenty-five minute," waiting till the crowd disappeared, Lian Ru Yue walked into the auction house. As soon as she entered the auction house, the same woman in red walked towards her.

"Token please?" she held her hand out but Lian Ru Yue just tilted her head in response. The woman in red's eyebrows twitched, irritated. 

"I don't ha-" as she was about to tell the red woman, a deep charming voice interrupted her.

"She's with me," Lian Ru Yue's eyebrows furrowed and peeked at the man. 

                                                                                                ~~~

I'm so sorry I didn't update!!!!!!! I know it's been months but I've been busy and I didn't really have inspiration so please forgive if I don't update a lot. Anyways, thank you for reading!!!!!!!! ^^