Chapter 14

Authors Note- So I might have a female love interest but I'm not sure yet. She will be strong and more masculine than feminine.

~

As Lian Ru Yue woke up from a restless sleep, she yelled in pain. Her body was aching all over. Last night, Jian Xi turned into a beast on Lian Ru Yue for straight five hours so obviously she was going to suffer from pain.

"Yue'er, are you alright?!" Jian Xi's eyes flew open from a beautiful distressed sound. His heart palpitated at the woman's alluring naked form even when she was curling into a ball while moaning in pain. Her lovely straight brows were crunched up in distress and her luscious silver hair created a halo behind her bare back. Feeling Jian Xi's burning stare, Lian Ru Yue warily opened her eyes.

"What are you looking at?" Lian Ru Yue asked in a hostile tone and wrapped herself into a cocoon with the blanket. She was trying to protect herself from Jian Xi's hungry gaze but failed miserably because her wrapped self caused her to look like an adorable white bunny that was hiding so Jian Xi's heart pounded against his chest.

"Yue'er, do you know how happy I am right now?" He asked with a gentle smile. Lian Ru Yue scowled and hissed in response. How could he say that when she was sore as fuck? She had never been this sore before after sleeping with someone.

"Hmph!" Lian Ru Yue glowered at him and turned her head to the side, not wanting to look at his annoyingly gorgeous face.

"I'm sorry, Yue'er, for forcing you last night but... I know you enjoyed it," Jian Xi smirked and Lian Ru Yue grew red from anger and embarrassment.

"Y-you..." Lian Ru Yue pointed her finger at him in anger. "Whatever! Rub my back, Jian Xi, I'm so sore because of you!" Jian Xi now understood why she was in such a bad mood. Wanting to appease his beloved, Jian Xi massaged her shoulders and back.

"Ah~ Right there, Jian Xi," Lian Ru Yue moaned as Jian Xi skillfully pressed his hands all over her soft body. Just at that moment, Wu Tao Yi and his disciple were standing outside about to knock when they heard a very lewd voice coming from the room. Wu Tao Yi quickly covered his diciples innocent ears and quickly knocked on the door.

"Ghost King and Honorable Lian, breakfast is ready," Wu Tao Yi's voice trembled as he spoke. He didn't want to receive the Ghost King's wrath because he disturbed them but surprisingly, Jian Xi replied calmly.

"Alright, we will be there in a moment," a hurried shuffling sound could be heard after that. Moments later, a pair possessing incomparable beauty and aura came out of the room. The handsome man was dressed in a long purple and black silk robe with golden dragon designs on the bottom. To add a even more mysterious charm, he had a golden mask on. While the beautiful silver haired woman next to him was cladded in a white dress resembling a Chang'e the Goddess of the Moon. One resembled a devil and another resembled a goddess, together they were a perfect match.

~

Wu Tao Yi turned red as soon as he saw the couple and his discple was confused as to why her master was turning red from seeing Honorable Lian and the Ghost King. As they all sat around the round table, the atmosphere became strange and awkward because Lian Ru Yue had a unhappy expression and Jian Xi had a completely opposite expression. Wu Tao Yi and his discple sat uncomfortably not knowing how they could ease the atmosphere.

"Let's eat. I'm quite famished," Lian Ru Yue picked up her chopsticks and began eating. Lian Ru Yue currently looked calm and cool in the surface but inside she was screaming for Jian Xi to stop staring at her with such burning gaze and to stop making the atmosphere even more awkward and uncomfatable than it is.