Chapter 21

"Haaa," Lian Ru Yue moaned as she felt herself wrapped in a comforting warm silky water. Rose petals were scattered on the flowy water causing a pleasant flowery scent to fill the room.

"Mistress, for the massage, do you want the Lavender and Wild Orchid Oil or Peach Honey Oil?" Shun Mi asked while admiring her Mistress's glistening ivory skin and her sparkling silver long hair that had rose petals sticking to it. The rose petals on her silver hair enhanced her seductive appearance by ten folds. Shun Mi gulped as her heart palpitated. Her Mistress was too beautiful!

"Peach Honey Oil is fine," she mumbled with her eyes closed peacefully. Shun Mi nodded eagerly and leaned towards Lian Ru Yue's slender shoulders with the oil but was stopped by a large hand on her wrist. A giant shadow hovered over her and Shun Mi slowly turned around to see Kai Li hovering over her with a finger over his lips, indicating her to be silent. Shun Mi nodded with a scared expression. She had seen how powerful and strong he was so she had no option but to reluctantly nod and give in. Then Kai Li pointed to the door for her to get out so he could be alone with her and Shun Mi walked out of the room making no sound.

"Shun Mi, what's taking so long?" Lian Ru Yue asked, opening her right eye. She felt like something was wrong...

"I'm sorry, Mistress. I was falling asleep..." Kai Li raises his voice to Shun Mi's voice level.

"En. It's alright. After the massage, you're dismissed since you're tired," Lian Ru Yue said softly and moved her hair to one side, showing her bare back. Kai Lis hands that were covered with oil shook as he touched her slender shoulders. Lian Ru Yue let out a moan and smiled blissfully.

"Oh~ right there," Lian Ru Yue purred when he pressed on a certain spot and Kai Li's face burned red. He felt like his heart was going to jump out of his chest if he continued any longer because of the lewd sounds she was letting out.

"Why did you stop, Kai Li?" Lian Ru Yue flipped Kai Li into the pool with a sly smirk. Causing water to splash everywhere. Kai Li emerged from the steamy water with rose scattered all over his body creating a perfect illusion of an a devil. His red robe were in a disarray, revealing his muscular chest and the glistening hard rock abs.

(Author Notes- ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"H-how did you know?!" Kai Li asked in disbelief.

"Shun Mis hands are much smaller and tender than yours," Lian Ru Yue said with a sexy smirk and lifted his chin with her slender finger, inspecting his flawless face. Kai Li's face burned even redder if that was even possible at her burning gaze.

"You're such a naughty pet, Kai Li. How should I punish you?" Lian Ru Yue asked herself with a thoughtful face. Kai Li felt a shiver of excitement and pleasure at getting called 'pet'.
Lian Ru Yue smirked wider at him shivering at her touch. She decided to tease him even more farther and leaned in then kissed his jaw. Kai Li almost let out a moan at the feeling of her soft luscious full lips and leaned closer to her, wanting more but to his dismay, Lian Ru Yue pulled away.

"Strip," Lian Ru Yue commanded with a strong voice and her arms crossed over her chest.

"Wha-what?!" Kai Li covered his body with his hands in a protective stance. Lian Ru Yue snorted and rolled her eyes.

"I said strip, pet," she said again with a irritated expression. Kai Li swallowed thickly and began to strip, revealing a body that could put Adonis in shame. After stripping every single clothing from his body, he stood there with an awkward expression and tried his best to cover his body with his hands. A delighted hum vibrates through her throat as her beautiful limpid eyes wandered all over his perfect body.

"You're so beautiful," Lian Ru Yue nodded in approval and ran her hands down his muscular chest. Kai Li's heart beated faster at her praise. He was used to people calling him beautiful and such but when she complimented him, he felt proud and happy. Then she began to trail kisses down from his neck to his abs. He let out low moans as she slowly worked her magic.

"Ah... Mm... Mistress!" Kai Li moaned loudly when Lian Ru Yue began to rub his little brother with the tip of her fingers. She let out a evil grin when she saw his reaction.

No one can ever resist my seduction skills!

Wrapping her hands around his hard stick, she started to move it up and down skillfully. Kai Li's breath began to quicken. Lian Ru Yue moved her hands faster and gave a 👅 on top of it occasionally. He felt like his soul was going to leave his body whenever her long soft tongue  licked it.

"Ugh... M-mistress... Im going t-to," Kai Li could feel it coming out. Lian Ru Yue's eyes narrowed at his pulsing dick and let go of it. Kai Li whimpered when he saw that Lian Ru Yue's hands left his little brother.

"This is your punishment, Kai Li. Now get out and leave me alone," Lian Ru Yue smirked evilly and kicked him out of the pool. Kai Li quickly put his robe on and glanced at Lian Ru Yue with longing and sadness before walking out of the room.

Lian Ru Yue let out a evil laugh when Kai Li left. Currently she was satisfied with her life. After all there were beautiful men everywhere and she had a great sex life rich now!

~

30 minutes before

Chao Shirong gazed at the orange setting sun with a sigh. He kept on feeling a sinking feeling in his stomach but he didn't know why... He decided to take a walk to relieve this bad feeling but then bumped into a small maid. It was Shun Mi!

"Shun Mi, what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be attending Yue'ers bath?" Chao Shirong asked with a frown and Shun Mi froze. Slowly, she looked around to see if anyone was there but didn't see anyone so she motioned for him to get closer. Chao Shirong lifted his perfect eyebrow and leaned closer to her, curious of what she was going to say.

"Mistress is with Kai Li in the bath right now..." Shun Mi whispered to Chao Shirongs ears. Chao Shirongs eyes widened and sprinted to the bath. He arrived at the entrance of the bath and his heart beatened at the strange sound coming from the room inside. His palmed suddenly became sweaty and sweat dripped from his back. Slowly, he entered the steamy room with light steps. The fog that covered the room slowly cleared as he walked closer to the pool. The strange sounds became even more clearer as he got closer and it was clear that it was lewd noises but Chao Shirong refuses to accept that Lian Ru Yue would do such a thing until he saw it with his own eyes.

"Mmm... Mistress~," the voice that he hated so much rang in his ears. Accompanied with the lewd voice was a familiar pleasant laughter that resembled a bell ringing. Chao Shirongs felt like the world stopped when he heard her laughter and the scene before him. Before him was Lian Ru Yue sitting down with the hot water covering below her shoulders and Kai Li standing in front of her with a naked body. His beloved was touching another mans thing with her jade like hands while smiling! Chao Shirongs started to dig his nail into his palms to prevent himself from crying but to no avail, hot tears streamed down his sculpted cheeks. Not wanting to see it any longer, he ran out of the room. Shun Mi was in front of the bathroom and when she was him comi Nd our of the room, she went forward to ask what was going on but stopped when he came out swaying out of the room with tears covering his grief stricken face.

"What happened?" Shun Mi asked hesitantly. Chao Shirong looked at her with dead empty eyes and just walked past her to his room.

"What the..." Shun Mi looked at him weirdly. (๑•ૅㅁ•๑)