Chapter 5

[Edited]

Lian Ru Yue's gaze faltered when she glanced at the man. A purple mask covered the man's mysterious face. The mask covered only half of his face including both of his eye but Lian Ru Yue could see that the man was exceptionally handsome. Straight nose, thin red lips curling in a smile, gleaming black hair that looked like it was soft as silk and fair snow white skin.

What a handsome man! His aura is very strong and powerful so he must be a high-leveled cultivator... I must be careful around him.

"She's an old friend of mine. It seems she had finished her secluded cultivation early than I expected," the masked man lied easily. "I didn't expect to see you here," he looked at her with a tender expression while Lian Ru Yue stared back shocked and confused about why this stranger was helping her.

"I-I see-e, please do go ahead," the once rude lady, now scared and lead them upstairs to a spacious and elegant room. "Enjoy," the lady in red ran away like a maniac. Lian Ru Yue rolled her eyes at the red lady running away and turned to the masked man, suspicious and curious at the same time.

"Who are you and why did you help me?" She questioned. Although she couldn't see his expression under his mask, she could see that his face turned gloomy as soon as she asked.

"Do you really not remember me? You promised me that you won't leave me," Taking off his mask, he looked at her with sad eyes that resembled a puppy that lost its owner. Lian Ru Yue eyes widened and gawked at the gorgeous face. Phoenix reddish violet eyes, straight nose, thin red lips and a small black with purple lines shaping a rune-like symbol in the corner of his left straight eyebrows. Lian Ru Yue shook her head in response.

"I-Its me... Jian Xi! We went to Borneo together last year for Christmas... Do you really not remember? Do you know how much I missed your smile, eyes, voice, and body?! When you left me without a single trace, my heart felt like millions of needles. Even though you left, I searched for you everywhere and I finally found you. Thanks to the Fates, I got another chance. Come back to me, Yuna. You are the only woman I've loved in my lifetime and will be the last," the man hugged her, inhaling in her sweet scent.

She still smells the same

Lian Ru Yue was shocked that another person from the same world came to this world. Also, confused because she didn't remember who she went to Borneo with... She played with about 730 men that year sooooo... (Author: WTF? I don't even think that's possible cause there's about 365 days in a year so you've been with two people every day. Lian Ru Yue: I mean..... I guess? It was fun tho. Author: Yeah. No shit.)

After thinking hard, Lian Ru Yue finally remembered Jian Xi.

Oh yeah! He was mob boss of the underworld, Jian Xi, the most notorious and richest gangster of Asia. I didn't know he loved me that much to the extent that he would travel from another world to here. I'm glad I didn't kill him like I was ordered to by Bloody Lilian... I had to leave him or else he would've found out who I was and... probably would have left me or worse... kill me.

"I do remember but I left you for a reason and the reason is that I lost interest in you so leave me alone," wiggling out of his embrace, she coldly stated. Jian Xi felt like a thousand needles pricked his heart when he heard her cold voice.

"I know the truth, Yuna. After you left me, I sent one of my best informationist to search for you then I found out that you weren't a in-debt waitress. You were actually Yuna Satamaki, the Bloody Lilin of Siwang Xieye and your mission was to kill me by seducing me but you didn't because-" Lian Ru Yue wasn't surprised at all that he found out about her. It was bound for her cover to be blown away but she didn't expect him to get that attached to her so before he said anything stupid, she interrupted, "I didn't kill you because I loved you. It's just because you disgusted me. Whenever you looked at me, I felt like I was being stared down by a dog in heat. Wherever I went, you were always there. You just never left me alone! Always telling me to wear this or that and ordering me like I was like your slave. I never loved you, Jian Xi. GET IT IN YOUR HEAD," falling into the ground in his knees, Jian Xi started to hyperventilate.