Chapter 11

"What are you doing, Lian Ru Yue?" Chao Shirong almost fainted at the sight of Lian Ru Yue stripping her clothes, revealing her soft snow white shoulders.

"What? Is it wrong to change clothes?" Lian Ru Yue threw a beguiling look to Chao Shirong.

"Then you should've told me so I can look away!" He quickly threw his hands to cover his eyes. Lian Ru Yue giggled at his adorable actions and strutted towards him while slowly taking off her clothes, piece by piece. Naturally, Chao Shirong was curious so he peeked through his fingers. What he saw almost made his soul leave his body. Lian Ru Yue was completely naked, exposing her soft slender and exquisite curves. Every inch of her body screamed out a enchanting charm. On her shoulder was covered with a beautiful red lotus tattoo that added a more seductive and bewitching charm that caused others to not be able to look away once they saw it.

"But you didn't say anything about us sharing a bedroom and came in the room with me without a word," Lian Ru Yue traced her fingers around Chao Shirong's fair chest. Chao Shirong shivered at her touch. Just as he was going to protest, Lian Ru Yue whispered to his ears,

"Just relax," with that Lian Ru Yue peeled off his brocade clothing impatiently. Chao Shirong was shocked by Lian Ru Yue's impatient advances towards him, before he could express his surprises, Lian Ru Yue smashed her tender lips on his thin mouth. At first her kiss was soft and tender but in no time her kiss turned overbearing and dominant. Chao Shirong's breath hurried and panted when they stopped kissing but Lian Ru Yue didn't stop right there and her lips moved down towards his neck then later the chest. A poking sensation caught her attention to his lower body area. Seeing his "little brother" standing straight, Lian Ru Yue smirked and rubbed her finger on top of it. Chao Shirong's previous moans got even louder. The beautiful woman slipped his "little brother" into her and their bodies were entangled like snakes. This went on for hours until dawn.

~

"Wake up, Yue'er," a gentle and hoarse voice called out. Lian Ru Yue slowly opened and the first thing she saw was a devastatingly feminine pale face that was shined by the morning light from the window causing an illusion of a celestial fairy descending from heaven. Lian Ru Yue's felt even more satisfied and pleased at looking at the man's otherworldly beauty.

"En," she nodded and rubbed her eyes, tired from last night's event. Chao Shirong's heart shook at Lian Ru Yue's adorable actions and appearance. It reminded him of a white bunny.

"Shun Mi made breakfast already. We should go eat breakfast now. Also, the dress I borrowed from you is still wet from washing it so this dress is from one of the many dresses Mei Huitian left in the manor. I'm so sorry, Lian Ru Yue. We can go shopping today in the afternoon," Chao Shirong handed a snow-white dress to Lian Ru Yue. Surprisingly, Lian Ru Yew didn't show any signs of anger or disgust towards the dress.

"It's fine because Mei Hutitian never worn this dress," said Lian Ru YUe indifferently.

"How did you know?"

"I have a sensitive nose and do you think she will ever wear this dress with that temperament of hers?" Lian Ru Yue had a ridiculed smile. Chao Shirong nodded in understanding as it made sense.

"You can go to breakfast first, I need to do something else before that," smiling, Lian Ru Yue gently pushed Chao Shirong out the door. Before he could say anything, Lian Ru Yue closed the door on him. Sighing dejectedly, he walked towards the courtyard for breakfast.

Hearing Chao Shirong steps gradually fade, Lian Ru Yue finally called Peach from the realm while changing into the white dress.

"Tell me why I need Chao Shirong," she looked at Peach dangerously. Back when Chao Shirong was chased by the fat woman, Peach begged her to save him and keep him in her side then told her that he will be useful in the future. At first, Chao Shirong's feminine beauty interested her and decided to help him out without Peach telling her to save him but when she heard Peach anxiously pleading her to save him and the he was useful in the future so obviously Lian Ru Yue saved him at the end. She was quite interested why he was so important.