Chapter 18

"Master, do you think Jin Zihao will come back?" Peach asked slowly and cautiously looked at her master's face. It had already been three days and he still hadn't appeared and that caused Lian Ru Yue to be restless and gloomy.

"En. He said he will come back so he will," Lian Ru Yue said tiredly because she had been refining pills and memorizing the medicine book, also adding to that, her Hao Gege didn't come back yet, causing her to think about him 24/7.

"O-okay..." Peach stuttered nervously as a dark aura emitted from Lian Ru Yue.

"Anyw-way-ys, where are we going now?" Peach asked with a smile, trying to brighten up her master.

"We're going back home," she said monotonously and her eyes were glazed over as she stared at the trees in the forest they were in. They both walked in silence as they listened to the sounds of nature but the silence was interrupted by a loud noise.

Lian Ru Yue's head whipped her head towards the source of the sound and ran to it with Peach trailing behind her. Soon they were welcomed by five cultivators fighting against a man in red robes. Even from the distance, Lian Ru Yue could see the red cladded man's appearance. The man possessed a bewitching appearance. His red robes fluttered as he elegantly fought the cultivators. Unlike, men in this era, all of his hair was loose. His blood-red lips were curled in a chilling smile and his devilish red eyes. The man in red robes exactly fitted the description of a devil. Lian Ru Yue gulped and her eyes shined brightly as she stared at the bewitching man. His beauty was so outstanding that it could rival with Jian Xi's!

"Master, we should get out of here quickly!" Peach tugged on Lian Ru Yue's dress pleadingly.

"Peach, be quiet!" Lian Ru Yue swatted her away and went back to staring at the man but Peach came back and tugged on the hem of her dress again.

"What?!" Lian Ru Yue hissed quietly.

"That man in red is a Sacred Beast! We should run before he notices us!" Peach cried/whispered to Lian Ru Yue desperately but Lian Ru Yue's eyes widened and shined even more.

She wanted him!

Reading her master's thoughts, Peach quickly rejected Lian Ru Yue's idea.

"Master, I'm sorry but there's no way you will tame the Sacred Beast. Sacred Beasts are the second most powerful beasts and they are known to be very powerful and aggressive. Also, you haven't even read the Beast Taming book yet!" Peach said. Peach looked at her master, unyielding. There was no way she would let her master go near that Sacred Beast! But unbeknownst to Peach, Lian Ru Yue had already started reading Beast Taming book after finishing the medicine book when Peach was taking a nap.

"I know a way," Lian Ru Yue said with a sly smirk on her gorgeous face and walked out from her hiding spot behind the bush and walked towards the fighting scene. As she walked towards them, she made sure to sway her hips and smile seductively. The cultivators and the Sacred Beast stopped fighting when they heard a footstep walking towards them and the cultivators rushed towards the stranger with killing intent. Lian Ru Yue smirked when she saw the cultivators running to her. The cultivators thought that she was going to steal the Sacred Beast from them. One of the cultivators raised the sword when they reached close to her but faltered as soon as they saw her face. He had never seen such a beautiful woman! The woman in front of him had an incomparable beauty that he believed that no other woman in the world could be as beautiful as her. The rest of the crew also faltered when they saw her appearance. Unfortunately, Lian Ru Yue disappeared before they could snap out from their trance. immediately, the crew was alarmed and looked around wildly but they couldn't see her. Was she a ghost?! Tragically, they all died before they could speak. Lian Ru Yue snorted arrogantly as she placed back her needles in her realm. Right now, she just used the same technique she used to kill her past killer/lover, except instead of putting poison, she immediately killed them by throwing it right on their heart.

Lian Ru Yue turned to the man in red with a sly smirk and almost drooled at just looking at him closely. His arrogant and cold red eyes stared at her form and harrumphed.

"Who are you and why did you save me?" He asked haughtily as if she was a rat. Lian Ru Yue slightly furrowed her eyebrows and looked back at him with arrogance.

"I'm Lian Ru Yue, your soon to be master! I'm going to tame you!" She declared with a smug face. The man in red eyes widened in surprise and scoffed.

"I hate humans the most and will never be a slave to a despicable human!" He shouted and looked down at her with disdain.

Who does this girl think she is?! I am a mighty and gorgeous Sacred Beast!

"Who said I was a human?" She said, smiling mysteriously. Lian Ru Yue walked up to the enchanting man and ran her fingers over his bare chest. The Sacred Beast jolted at her slender fingers touching his chest and blushed when he smelled a flowery scent coming from the beautiful woman.

"Y-you are a Demon?" He exclaimed after scrutinizing her and looked at her with surprise and Lian Ru Yue nodded nonchalantly.

"Become mine or else!" Lian Ru Yue pulled out a cross from nowhere and shoved it on his face. The man in red hurriedly looked away from the cross. Before he was an arrogant and pompous ruler that thought everyone else was beneath him but now he looked like a terrified mouse. Lian Ru Yue's lips curled into a smile. Before she had killed the group of cultivators, Peach told her through telepathy that the Sacred Beast was a vampire. Vampires were a rare Sacred Beast and were thought to be extinct. Lian Ru Yue's first thoughts were what were Vampires doing in a Chinese fantasy martial arts world?!

"Fine! J-just put the cross away from me!" His voice shook as he begged.

"Alright," Lian Ru Yue replied smugly and stuffed the cross back in. As soon as the cross disappeared, the beautiful vampire quickly regained his arrogant and proud posture but still looked at Lian Ru Yue warily.

"Woman, who are you?" He asked and lifted her chin with his hands. Lian Ru Yue's limpid violet eyes met with a pair of devilish red eyes. Peach quickly covered her eyes with her hands because of the two's ambiguous position they were in. 

"Me? I'm Lian Ru Yue, the most beautiful and wonderful woman in the world and your mistress," she smirked sexily and whispered in his ear causing the arrogant vampire to redden. Her sweet flowery scent invaded his nostrils as she whispered in his ears but to his disappointment, she pulled away. 

"Now let's start forming the contract, I don't have all day to waste," she said, turning serious and the devilishly handsome vampire nodded silently. 

"Is Spirit Contract alright for you?" Lian Ru Yue asked and the vampire looked at her with surprise because Spirit Contracts allowed the contracted Beast to live even after the master dies so Spirit Contract were the contracts, Beasts preferred rather than Master-Servant or Life Contracts. Life Contracts made each other interdependent with each other. If one died then the other would die too. Master-Servant contracts were the ones that Beasts hated the most because when the beast died, the Master wouldn't die but would lose a bit of strength. 

"Don't get me wrong. I'm not doing the Master-Servant or Life Contract only because I don't know how to do it... yet," Lian Ru Yue pouted cutely and looked down with shame. Damn it! She should've read more about the other contracts. She only read about the Spirit Contract...

The cold-blooded vampire smiled slightly at her adorable action. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad as he thought...

"Alright. Let's begin," he said and raised his hand and a red light glowed from his palm. Lian Ru Yue also raised her hands and her purple glowing palm touched his palm. They both stood there for a long time with their hands touching each other. Because he was a Sacred Beast, it took quite a while to