Chapter 15

"Master, why don't you just ask the Ghost King to take you to the Cloudy Divine Mountain, instead of sneaking in? What if you get caught?!" Peach exclaimed worriedly, flailing her tiny arms everywhere. Lian Ru Yue turned to her, annoyed.

"If I tell him why I need to go to the mountain, he will never let me go there. Sneaking in is the only option," Lian Ru Yue explained and Peach nodded, finally understanding but then looked up, alarmed.

"Are we just going to leave after retrieving the Water Moving Grass?!"

"Yeah. Why?" Lian Ru Yue looked at Peach with questioning look and Peach looked back at her master with disbelief.

"What about Jian Xi?" She asked incredulity. Lian Ru Yue's face turned into a resting bitch face at hearing his name.

"Why should I stay for him when he forced me last night?" She asked Peach breathlessly from anger.

"But still-," Peach opened her mouth reluctantly but Lian Ru Yue interrupted.

"Tell me, Peach. Who's the evil and good one here or are you still going to defend that bastard?!" Lian Ru Yue's body shook from rage as she shouted. Slowly without Lian Ru Yue noticing, her hair started to float and a red lotus mark appeared on her beautiful white forehead. Compared from her goddess like appearance before she looked like a bewitching devil that crawled out of hell. Peach started to shaking like a leaf and bawled.

"Master, you are turning into a devil! You have to calm down or else it will be too late!" Peach cried out loud but Lian Ru Yue ignored her and cried out in pain as she held her head as her head was filled with a loud high pitched buzzing sound. Suddenly, a flash of white passed Peach and stopped in front of Lian Ru Yue. The mysterious white flash disappeared and there stood Leximus. He was dressed in a light teal robe with a white jade belt fastened around his waist. His previously shoulder length golden hair was now long and tied up in a ponytail with a silver crown holding it up. Leximus quickly knocked Lian Ru Yue out causing her to fall into his arms.

"Is Master alright now?" Peach asked concernedly.

"She's alright now but I'm worried that it will happen again and at that time I will be too late to stop it," he said with a worried look and set her down in a couch.

"Anyways what happened to her? I told you to watch her and to make sure she doesn't get angry," Leximus said sternly to Peach.

"I'm sorry, God Leximus. It's because I-," Peach was about to explain but then Lian Ru Yue woke up, coughing. Leximus and Peach hurried over to her.

"What happened to me? Why are you here?" Lian Ru Yue looked around, very confused.

"You were turning into a devil after getting very angry. Luckily, I was able to sense your transformation and hurried over to stop it in time. Do you feel fine now?" Leximus explained and rubbed her back.

"I feel fine now, thank you but why was I turning into a devil just because I was mad?" She asked Leximus, confused.

"Because your body is not natural and was molded mainly using the Unsullied Forbidden Ice and Abyss Hell Fire. The Unsullied Forbidden Ice is one of the holy treasures from Mount Lixue. Mount Lixue is located in Empyrean Heaven Realm. The ice is used to imprison and freeze the Gods who broke The Laws of Heaven and if a demon consumed it, it can conceal the demonic aura around them and cause the body to be hard as The Unsullied Forbidden Ice at will so it's useful when they are fighting. That's why your demonic aura is concealed and no one noticed you're a demon. But while the Unsullied Forbidden Ice is holy, Abyss Hell Fire is not since it's from the Demon Realm. Abyss Hell Fire is a never ending fire in The Purgatory Lake. The fire can burn through anything and can never cease no matter what but while the Heavenly Emperor God was making your body, there was a disturbance in the middle of molding causing the Abyss Hell Fire to overpower the Unsullied Forbidden Ice but Heavenly Emperor God managed to extract most of the overpowered Abyss Hell Fire from it. So that's why you will easily turn into a Devil but that's only if you get extremely angry. What caused you to be so mad, Little Yue?" Leximus asked curious because he knew her personality well and she wasn't easy to tick off.

"Jian Xi forced himself onto me last night... And Peach tried to defend him," Lian Ru Yue cried as her body shook from grief and humiliation. She let all her walls guarding her hidden emotion deep down and sobbed all her sadness, weakness and anger to Leximus. No matter how strong anyone was, they would have a breaking point no matter what. Lian Ru Yue was at her breaking point and couldn't hold it in anymore so she let it all out.

"What?! He raped you?! How dare he! I will kill that son of a bitch! And Peach, why are you defending that bastard?! I will kill him!" Leximus was enraged and was about to run out of the room and kill Jian Xi but Lian Ru Yue hugged him.

"Can you just stay with me for a while..." She asked meekly and looked up at him with glassy limpid eyes since he was so tall. Leximus stopped and nodded. He hugged her back and inhaled her flowery scent emitting from her hair. Subconsciously, he relaxed at her scent and rubbed her back comfortingly. Lian Ru Yue continued to cry into him shirt as she held tightly onto him. Right now she needed emotional support and felt like Leximus was the only one in this world who she could trust and felt relaxed around him. A soothing silence engulfed both of them as they hugged each other in comfort.

BAM!

The door was slammed open by an enraged Jian Xi. He stood by the door with his face all red and a look of betrayal and rage.

"I knew it! I should've already known that you would still be with other men no matter what I do!" Jian Xi shouted in rage.

"Why would Little Yue love you when you raped her?" Leximus broke away from the hug and coldly stared at him. Lian Ru Yue quickly hid behind Leximus, no longer wanting to be seen from Jian Xi and look at him either. Jian Xi's heart shook as he saw his beloved go hide away to a strange man from him.

"I-" Jian Xi didn't know how to respond to that. He admitted that he forced himself onto her without her consent...

"Exactly so from now on stay away from her. You will only hurt her if she's with you," with that Leximus walked out of the room with Lian Ru Yue in his arms. Lian Ru Yue and Jian Xi made a brief eye contact as she passed him but she quickly looked down and leaned onto Leximus's chest. Jian Xi's heart dropped and felt like it was being ripped into halves when he saw the woman he loved with all his heart in some other man's arms.

"Wait!" Jian Xi barked at the departing duo. The two stopped at his shout.

"At least tell me who you are before you leave." Next time he will find him and kill him then get Yue'er back to his arms.

"My name is Jin Zihao," Leximus replied and left with a confused Lian Ru Yue in his arms.