A/N- Hi! :)

The Frenemy Neighbours ©

Riley Bryers and Jordan Waters are two neigbours who despise each other. Unfortunately for them, their families are closer than actual family.

The Bryers and the Waters are literally one family. It explains why they chose to have their houses right next to each other!

The thing is, Riley and Jordan hate each other. And no one in their family knows.

So when it's the wedding of Jordan's cousin and the Bryers are invited, Riley and Jordan are already thought of as a couple who will go together to the wedding since it looks good and 'cute.'

Will the two bickering teenagers try to work it out, or disappoint their entire family?

Just for the record,

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real places are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Please be a good person and do not copy this idea making it as your own. Make your own book, jeez. It is hard, I know, but won't you feel good after writing your own book that this was your idea? :)

Anywho, enjoy za book! Stay nice in the comment section, kids. And #RR, (if there are any, lmao) please don't spoil for other readers.

Enjoy!

-R