Chapter 14: Drama Returns

Shawn's POV (were you guys waiting for this? ;))

He punched me.

Jordan Waters, my first cousin, punched me.

"What the &$#%**, dude?" I yelled, rubbing my sore jaw.

If looks could kill, I'd be 6 feet under right now.

"Don't you have any shame, Shawn?" He questioned. "Is Riley not like a sister to you?"

"Not really." I mumbled.

"Yeah well, if she heard you right now, she'd slap you."

I scowled at him. "And how would you know?" I asked him, my British accent as strong as ever.

Jordan gave me a look. "She's like my right arm."

(A/N AWWWWWNNN LOLOLOL SORRY IMMA GO NOW)

I rolled my eyes. "That's why you two hate each other and aren't going to the wedding together right?" I said, sarcastically.

Jordan flinched.

I swear to god, he flinched.

"I messed up some years ago. Otherwise we're actually best friends." He said.

"Yeah well, you had your chance with her and screwed up. Now it's my turn."

He clenched his teeth. "Shut up before I make you, Shawn."

I laughed humorlessly. "And I thought it was bros over hoes."

He punched me again. "Never say that about Riley again." He threatened.

I rubbed my sore jaw again. "Woah there Nelly. I never said Riley was the hoe. It could've been you."

Jordan glared at me. I glared back.

I sighed. "Are we seriously fighting over this? Riley is a good friend, Jordan." I said.

His eyes softened. "Yeah. She is. Sorry, man. I kinda went too far."

"Yeah. 'Kinda'." I said sarcastically. We did the bro hug and continued playing Fortnite, as if nothing ever happened.

(A/N tbh this is so true boys be fighting for like 5 minutes and then become friends again and girls be fighting for 5000 years and still hate each other. Lmao)

*********************

Riley's POV

"Go wake Kayla up, Riley." Mom said.

I groaned. It was now 12PM and a Saturday.

Isla's wedding is in two weeks. And I still don't have a dress.

"Mom." I said, trying to get her attention. "I don't like Kayla."

"Shhhh." She said. "You don't want them to hear that. Just treat them like a guest, Riley."