Chapter 21- Queen Grace. Oh, and tense moments for Shawn and Riley.

Jordan's POV

She took her car!

Well, her mom's. But the point is, she might be driving in a car somewhere on this planet ILLEGALLY.

SHE'S 17.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't take my own car, because then how would Dad get home with Riley's mom?

I sighed. She's probably somewhere driving away.

Away from me.

Suddenly I heard a siren. I looked ahead of me to see an ambulance. It was speeding, trying to enter the hospital. I immediately jumped away. The person inside must really be injured.

Suddenly the ambulance stopped and people started wheeling out the bed from inside. Who got hurt badly? I knew it wasn't my business...but I stepped forward to join the crowd that was forming around the body.

And once I saw it, I couldn't breath.

Shawn.

(Plot twist dun dun duun)

As Shawn was being wheeled out of the back of the ambulance, I rushed over and grabbed the wheely bed as well. I got weird looks. "He's my cousin!" I breathed. Behind the bed emerged his mother, father and Greg. Patricia was sobbing.

"A-A shooter...got him!" She cried.

Immediately sounds of gasps and cries broke out. Shawn lay there, unconscious, blood seeping out of his stomach, visible through his plain white shirt.

As we entered the hospital, people got out of the way as we wheeled him to the nearest vacant room. There was just this slight complication.

All the rooms in the entire hospital were full.

Doctors were rushing out of rooms, looking worried, talking amongst one another in hushed voices. They knew Shawn's injury was bad and needed to kick out some patient so a room could be set for him.

Suddenly, Mom's Doctor appeared and whispered something into the doctor taking care of Shawn's ear. It was inaudible to me. Moments later I see Riley's mother, Dad and Mom bursting out of the room.

"Mom!" I exclaimed, in both surprise and confusion. She was alright?

How does one fix self so quick?!

Mom completely ignore me and rushed over to Shawn's body. "My dear nephew! Doctor! Doctor! Save him, please!" She cried.

Riley's mom just stood there, her hands covering her mouth in shock. Dad took action and started wheeling the bed Shawn lay on into the room my mother was laying in unconscious just minutes ago.

They entered the room. The door went shut.

All the other irrelevant doctors scuttled back into their rooms, and just like that, the commotion died down.

"What...happened?" I exclaimed, breaking the silence.

"W-We....w-we went to the mall because it's- I- I don't know!" She sobbed.