Teaser

P A R K J I M I N | A L E X A

P A R K  J I M I N  |  A L E X A

・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *

What do I do with a boy, with a boy like you? Got me lost, got me hooked, now I'm so confused — Kesha ft. Ashley Tisdale

S H E H A S A B A D S E C R E T ...

EASY as pie. At least I think. Then it hits me over thousands of rocks.

"What?" My voice shakes, eyes wide. Did the Ceo just tell me I can't let this news spread to anyone?

The fact I am the voice of ALEXA? Why? What's wrong with telling people about your success and that you got a decent job rather than an unpleasant one?

So I walk out of the tall, large blue building with a glum face overtaking the happiness I hadn't had in quite a while.

I continue walking past trees and smile at squirrels munching on acorns.

This dog is wagging its golden busy tail and approaches me. I sit on a park bench, giggling as the dog runs towards me.

A tennis ball is in between his teeth, his dark eyes seem so bright. He woofs at me.

I was so focused on the golden retriever that I hadn't noticed a person is right next to the dog. My eyes drag themselves up. Blue pants hug his leg. My eyes now stare at his blue and white suit accompanying him and eventually, they drag up to meet soft pink lips curving, making his cheeks appear large.

I stare at his lips which seems like an hour when a voice snaps me out of my zone. I immediately drag my eyes up and my head jerks up. That's when I am really questioning not my existence but the fact he is ...

Holy shit.

He's hot.

He's got a nice smile, quite adorable actually. His cheeks are so chubby that I could squish them. Alright, alright, do not want to get too ahead of yourself, Jaehee. My eyes finally drag themselves to meet his eyes.

Wow. Kill me now sexy.

His doe-like brown eyes with single eyelids curl into the most beautiful eye smile once he smiles cutely.

His blonde with some hint of light brown hair magnificently remains royal, soft, and fluffy, parting from one side. And he laughs at my shocked expression.

My jaw is slightly dropped, eyes completely round as if they've popped out of their sockets and I just sit on this bench out of my mind.

"Hi," I say, shyly, forgetting about my dropped jaw.

"Hi, to you too." He takes steps towards me, kneeling at eye level, gazing into my small light brown eyes.

His hand comes to my jaw and then closes it. A sweet smile replaces his calm mesmerizing face and his eyes squint.

I mentally squeal, then die. For sure I'm sweating, for sure my cheeks are burning me alive.

"There are a lot of hot guys around here, women would say. You wouldn't want to get your heart broken, would you, princess?"

A/N: Hihi! Snow, my friend, I love you. I hope you are doing well. This is dedicated to me as my friend and for being there for me ever since. I love you 💖

This is my second fanfiction! Welcome everyone to this journey of Jimin and Jaehee's! Constructive criticism is highly appreciated. Taking a few seconds to vote would mean the world to me.

I don't know why, but after watching the Alexa ad and the fact ya'll say "Alexa play ____" made me get an idea! At first, I didn't think I would be doing this but here I am writing ALEXA! Are you excited? Because this girl is excited! 😆

Here you go, the teaser is up! What do you think?

Me: Jimin stop being so sexy and cute at the same time

Jimin: Is it wrong to do so

Me: *faints* 😅 💗💖

I love you all and those who have been with me since Edge of Desire, If I could reach you, and make it to where you are, I would give you lots of hugs and treat you to lots of food hehe