Four

. . .

・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *

❝ I'm not insulting you, I just want to have some fun with you ❞

Jimin

Her cheeks redden with the emergence of flames, realizing the gap between us that's two centimeters away from our face, but it doesn't bother me one bit.

I like her.

The coldness she reflects off her strong, rigid exterior surface. The shape of her lips, her straight long chocolate hair flowing like a river past her shoulder, her sharp features, her bright brown crescent eyes that slowly snap up meeting my gaze. Her eyes rounded just about when she realizes the distance between us. Everything about her is intimidating and I don't know why I'm suddenly feeling like this for her.

She rips her gaze away from me and steps back.

Inclining her head, she forces a tight smile on her lips as she keeps her eyes locked on the ground.

Then the bell rings.

"I—I should get going . . . see you later," both of her feet glide backward and then she spins around, bolting into a hurried bullet scissoring through midair.

I watch her fly with the wind not even glancing over her shoulder, only kicking off her feet as fast as possible upstairs, and she finally vanishes out of my sight.

There's something about her, different—I just can't understand unless I get all the pieces to put it together and create one answer.

She's like a jigsaw puzzle that's unmade.

A hand softly places on my shoulder and a fist punches at the side of my stomach causing me to whirl around, a smile appears on my face as I recognize the two guys grinning ear to ear.

"Arghh . . ." I groan, "Jungkook can you ever be gentle with your actions towards others and me? And Taehyung I am glad you are here." I laugh softly.

"Next period is . . . lunch?" Taehyung says, fishing out his phone from the pocket and grins cheesily at me. Jungkook cocks a brow, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Already lunch?" Jungkook asks, bewilderment painting his entire face.

Taehyung chuckles, "It's actually a meeting with the Amazon Company . . . our school schedule, says we have gym next. "That's going to be a lot of trouble . . . " he mutters, stuffing his phone back in the pocket and starts briskly walking down the long hallway to the gym.

Jungkook slips his hand in mine and pulls me along, barreling expectedly quick with small strides.

A determined look on his face that says I'm never going to be late!

We finally make it to the boy's locker room.

I hear a loud, booming female voice divert my attention to the girl's gymnasium.

Jungkook sends a worried glance, but I wave him off and continue walking to the gym.

"Song Jaehee!"

My eyes land on a girl who I'm positive is Jaeun as she snaps her attention to who is possibly the coach.

"Please if you will, demonstrate."

Jaehee nods, her eyes wandering for an opponent. All the girls pull their knees to their chest, hugging them and wave a no.

"You there!" My attention immediately snaps to the coach.

"Yes?" My reply hangs in the air with awkwardness.

"Jaehee fight him."

"What? Are you serious, him? Park Jimin, the new student?" Jaehee's voice shakes as we lock eyes.

I'm not much of a fighting person.

All I know is a little self-defense and a single punch.

And Jaehee? She's a street fighter.

I take confident steps towards Jaeun and hold her clear glass layered eyes. Mine's nothing but dim.

Both of us stand upright. The coach tells us to bend at the waist.

Our eyes are gazing downward, as much as terrifying it is, I find Jaehee not.

We snap our heads up, and Jaehee throws a punch through the air as I duck, widening my eyes.

I'm defending well when she manages to grip my hand, softly knees at my stomach and throws me down flat with a thud on the blue mat with her above me.

We just stare at each other as our chest rises and falls.

"You're slow," she whispers, panting.

"You're quick, but not quick enough," I say under my breath, grinning at her scrunched up face in disapproval.

Anger heats her cheeks, her eyes glistening.

I grip at her sides, pulling her underneath me, and smirk.

"I win."

A/N: Ummm so hi! *nervous laugh* I know it's been long since, but I'm somewhat back! I'll try updating frequently. The fact I wrote actually 944 words when this is a short story aha. But hey! I fixed the problem, now it's around 640 something lol

Alright, I want to get this straight, I'm not used to writing a male's pov because it's new and idk just different to me as you can see I'm doing the same in Edge of Desire

And I've been sinking in plenty of work but to only have free time! So yes I did get headaches and some bad grades, but overall I feel better and my grades are too hehehe Please don't overwork, I repeat, don't overwork! It's unhealthy and I care about your health. So go ahead put aside your work and wrap yourself in blankets, go outside perhaps, or watch a comedy or play some video games to get your mind off work because work can eat up our brain sometimes which isn't quite pretty

Lots of love — Hayun 💖💖