Seven

A/N: Hewo everyone! I'm back and better than ever. I hope you all had an amazing Friday and are having a superlicious Saturday! Letz get into the chapter 😆

. . .

 ・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧*:・゚✧ ✧・゚: *    

  ❝ I'll be right by your side, forever and always ❞

Jimin

The first thing that comes to my mind is her and her attitude towards friendship and other wonderful magical things that make you happy like unicorns and cupcakes. I mean come on, those two are like supposed to be in your agenda!

I'm thinking about sneaking out home, spinning around in a chair at this office table while the radio is playing One Direction. For the record, I don't want to believe they really decided to play that when the band drifted apart.

Florida with its beaches, hot hot hot weather, and fireworks seem cool but what's even cooler is when you do the complete opposite of other's expectations to just see their reaction.

I know I am a troublemaker.

It's nearly almost midnight and the party my father hosted is still blasting. Loud music, chips, cupcakes, cookies, ice cream, pizza, and drinks, and well boys boys boys and girls girls girls causing all sort of trouble. The piles of paper flood my office desk, and the clock ticks, wind howling through thin walls.

Then the doorbell rings.

Who the hell would be here?

The doorbell constantly rings on me like the reminders my phone sets off and all the girls who my father seems to have an obsession with sending me on blind dates on.

I've told him many times, I'm not interested in an arranged marriage, will it take you forever to understand I want to love my partner?

Soon enough, not to irritate the person who seriously doesn't have any patience, my body springs out of the chair and feet carry me downstairs, lightly.

My first expectation is Jungkook at my doorsteps as I get close to the door.

Before opening the door and asking who it is I hear giggles.

Giggles that are now sounding like hiccups and groans.

"My punching bag broke so can you pretty pink please replace it?"  A girl shouts happily, giggly

I almost jump in my skin as the entrance door is earning awesome pounding.

My ears are receiving light airy ballon giggles lifting me into the air, stomach twisting into knots once she throws an aggressive world record punch at the door. . . .  there goes my door . . .

"Will you be my punching bag, Jiminie?" Oh god, I'm not okay I think with my eyes squinted, lips reaching at the end of my ears.

But she's the one who's not okay at all.

I didn't think her calling me Jimine would affect me this much.

"Jaeun, are you drunk?"

She giggles, humming in acceptance.

I open the door.

"Why are you here? And how-how did you find out where I live?" I ask her, apprehension coursing through my veins and sweat glistening on my forehead.

I get a panic attack when my ears pick up on my father's voice and his booming thunderous steps almost proceeding towards me.

So without hesitating, I quickly grab my jacket throw a cap on my head, slide into my shoes, and step out, locking the door.

Her face is flushed red, ears are tinted red, and she's wearing a very thin shirt and her shoelaces are untied, along with her hair in a ponytail. My eyes move down, noticing her jeans slightly ripped, then they move up, closely examining her flushed face, thin glass eyes.

Was she crying?

"Jaeun, are you okay? What happened?" I ask her, apprehension flowing in my voice, hands on her shoulders, squeezing them to reassure her.

She nods eagerly, eyes squinted in the most adorable way. Her shoulders cave in, feet together, smiling so brightly, though her eyes are telling me she's been crying or she was. Jaeun throws herself into my arms. I'm taken aback as she wraps her arms around me, placing her head in my right shoulder. Then she sniffles, and I feel cold tears dripping, attaching to my white shirt and her hand curling into my jacket. Instantly my arms close around her petite frame, pushing her into me.

"It's cold," she mutters quietly.

"Do you want to go inside?"

"They'll bombard you with questions." She slurs.

"I won't let them."

A/N: Thank you for reading! ❤️ 💛 💚 💙 💜

I know it might seem boring but I'm only getting the scenes that lead towards the plot of this story. I'm pretty sure you will like it? Come on guys, make a girl happy. Leave your thoughts and concerns because I love answering and hearing them!

Okay so like Jaeun is gonna seem like a bad person to you but she isn't. If you're gonna opposite of Hakuna Matata on her

 If you're gonna opposite of Hakuna Matata on her